Apology

After a while Percy, Charlie, and Arthur came inside.
"Do you think they will ever stop coming?" Percy asked his dad and brother.
"Probably not." Arthur replied.
"Not till they get what they want." Charlie replied. He was angry but not at Harper. When Percy got back into his room he looked at Harper who had a different expression on her face as she was just putting Circe dons after getting her back to sleep.
"What's wrong?" Percy asked her concerned.
"Why don't you tell me!" Harper asked him she looked betrayed.
"I just didn't want you being concerned about something I could handle." He explained.
"Percy, they won't go away why don't I just talk to them? That will get them away won't it?" Harper asked him waiting for a response.
"Harper we don't know if they are going to take you or not. We won't take that risk either." Percy told her concerned for her.
"Percy, please just," she tried to plead him to let her talk to them but he wouldn't let her he didn't want anything happening to her he cared for her, a lot.
"Come on let's go to sleep." He told her. She looked at him but laid her head on his chest and went to sleep. He stroked her hair until he fell asleep.
Next morning
Harper was the first one up the next morning so she went downstairs and decided to make some coffee and breakfast. As she walked downstairs there was a knock at the door. She put Circe down in her bouncer seat.

For those of you that don't know this is a baby bouncer seat

For those of you that don't know this is a baby bouncer seat. Baby's love it!
Harper went to the door and opened it she had her wand on her, but knew she couldn't use it.
"Stop bothering the Weasley's!" She told them.
"we just want to talk to," Lucious tried to say.
"I don't want to hear it, stop bothering us it's getting too much to handle! They have other stuff to be doing than worrying that you guys are gonna," she started almost yelling at them.
"We told you no, what don't you understand." Molly suddenly said from the door.
"Now wait!" Narcissa said. Harper sighed in annoyance.
"Who else will come out? Hmm maybe Arthur? Or Charlie! Maybe Percy. God this is just thrilling isn't it!" Harper sarcastically thought to herself.
"I've let them come." Narcissa told Molly.
"Why I'm hell would you do that?" Molly asked extremely pissed at Narcissa.
"Let them speak." Narcissa told Molly and Harper. Three listened at they actually apologized for everything. Harper just listened with a blank expression on her face.
"Harper? What do you say to this?" Molly asked her when they finished.
"You used Crucio on me, you have pulled your wand out on all of us multiple times, you threatened to use Crucio, and stupefrey ok all of us. You used stupefrey and Crucio on molly. You hurt me." Harper continued to name all the things they have done. They looked down, as if ashamed for what they have done.
"I'll think about it and get back to you with my answer." Harper told them and walked inside closing the door behind her and Molly.
" we were wondering why a baby was left unattended to." Ron said when they walked inside. Ginny laughed next to him.
"I'm sorry." She told them and licked up Circe.
"I shouldn't of left her, I shouldn't of opened the door I shouldn't of even started the," Harper started apologizing for so much.
"Harper it's ok there is no need to apologize for anything." Molly told her and hugged her.
"Now I'm going to the store so be good, don't wake anyone else up in this house got it?" Molly said in a strict laughing tone and left.
"So Ginny who are we waking up first?" Ron asked Ginny as Harper went into the kitchen, and started making coffee.
"Maybe Charlie." Ginny offered.
"What about Fred and George?" Ron asked
"No no no we will be pranked, what about Percy!" She told him.
"No, he will be so and at us." Ron said.
"What about dad?" Ron offered.
"Psh he'd go right back to sleep. Plus he has work today." Ginny replied.
"Charlie it is." Ginny said and they ran upstairs. Harper followed them to see how everyone replied.
"Charlie!" Ginny whispered yelled and started pushing him. Ron was slapping him. Harper and Circe were standing at the door watching, Circe laughing at it.
"I hate you!" Charlie hissed to them as he got up he slapped them both. Harper couldn't help but laugh when they got hit.
"Ok who are we waking up next?" Charlie asked them. Harper thought, then realized what the right choice was.
Word count: 800