Big problem

It had been a couple days at the Weasley's. When suddenly another one came. Percy and Harper had been laying in Percy's room, watching a movie. Then all of a sudden there was a door opening.
"Bill's home." He told her.
"I have to meet him don't I?" She asked him.
"Of course you do! He's my oldest sibling." He explained trying to make something out of nothing here, he had 5 brothers. She felt bad for Ginny.
"We can wait for him to get settled in." He whispered in her ear.
                          A little later 
"Come on he is prob..." Percy started to say then the door opened.
"Hey Percy." Bill said Percy looked up and smiled at him. Harper lifted her head onto the pillow while Percy got up she kinda tried to sink away so he wouldn't see her, but she ended up hurting herself by falling out of the bed. They both looked up but she just laid there where they couldn't see her. They went to the side of the bed.
"What are you doing?" Percy asked as he held out his hand and she grabbed it and got up. She looked at Bill, but didn't like that he was so tall, or the scar on his face, then looked at Percy.
"Bill Weasley." Bill told her.
"Harper." She told him. He waited, for the last name the thing she dreaded of her name.
"Harper Malfoy." She said and looked down at the sound of her own last name. She saw bill glance at Percy then look back at her.
"Nice to meet you." He told her and left.
"That went surprisingly well." Percy said as they went back to the movie.
"Percy, do they like me or do they just act like it for you?" Harper asked him finally.
"Harper it doesn't matter." He told her then he kissed her.
"Percy, I have a p..." she started to say but stopped when she was suddenly in a kiss with Percy. He was on top of her.
We aren't getting into the rest
"Percy, theres a pr..." Harper started to tell him but was blocked out when the door started opening, they threw a blanket over then and pretended to sleep. She kinda saw the person, it was his dad and he had def walked in as they were faking.
"Nice faking now get up." Arthur told them. They didn't move.
"Percy your going to make me come over there aren't you?" He asked. Percy stopped and looked up at his dad.
"Something wrong?" He asked him as he was faking being tired, acting as though he just woke up.
"Ok since she's asleep, then I can say this. You know I don't like Malfoy's, I hate, I despise them!" He hissed to Percy as he glared at Harper.
"I know, but I can't help but like her." Percy admitted to his dad.
"Percy, don't f*ck in the bed again." His dad told him and walked away, closing the door behind him.
"Percy, am I a problem?" Harper asked him finally.
"No." Percy told her.
"Percy what if I told you I have a problem, would that make me a problem?" She asked him. He stopped and looked at her.
"A little bit but we could probably handle it." Percy told her.
"Well then, I have a problem." She told Percy and he looked at her waiting for her to go on.
"I'm pr..." before she could finish that Charlie burst in.
"Hey Percy... oh I'll just leave you guys alone then..." Charlie said and went to walked out. Percy looked at her again.
"I'm pregnant!" She told him. He stopped and looked at her as she was looking down.
"That's great!" Percy said to her finally to cheer her up.
"Not it's not, stop pretending like it is Percy." She told him and she looked like she was about to cry.
"Really it's great think about it, we get to be parents." He told her smiling.
"Percy, what are we gonna do next summer or during the school year, or when it is suppose to come right in almost the middle of the school year?" She was asking him all these question neither of them knowing Percy's siblings were listening at the door. Until the heard them scatter.
"Oh no, that's bad..." Percy told her. She looked down and was crying and hugging Percy. Percy had her in his arms and held on to her. They stopped when they heard the door open again, it was Charlie...
"Percy," he started to say, Harper and Percy had gotten dressed by now. They looked at him.
"Charlie before you even say it..." Percy cut him off.
"Percy, you don't know how irresponsible of you that was, and that's saying a lot nothing is irresponsible to me!" Charlie hissed to him but would cast glances at her.
"Charlie we know it was irresponsible." He told him.
"What are you going to do?" Charlie asked both of them.
"We don't know yet..." Harper admitted to him.
"How long have you known?" Charlie asked her.
"A day before we went home, I though I could of told him on our date, but then everything happened and I couldn't find a way to tell him." Harper admitted as she looked down, she was still crying.
"Percy what do you think about all of this!" Charlie hissed to him annoyed now.
"Why didn't Bill come in, or our parents?" Percy asked him now.
"None of them know, but I am going to send one of our siblings to tell them, Percy you can't keep this from them." Charlie told him.
"I know I can't keep it from them." He told him. Charlie walked out of them room.
"Go tell bill and our parents." Charlie told Ron and Ginny as he walked past them pacing to the twins room to tell them. Ron and Ginny went downstairs.
"Coffee?" Bill asked.
"They aren't allowed to have coffee Bill." Molly told him annoyed.
"Breakfast?" She asked them. Their dad looked up from reading the daily prophet.
"Well are you going to sit down?" He asked them smiling at them.
"We have bad news to deliver." Ginny told them her and Ron were looking from one another to all of them.
"What more is there?" Molly asked them.
"Percy got Harper pregnant..." Ginny said. Everything sounded like it stopped it was dead silent. Not a sound from upstairs, not one sound from downstairs. Everything was silent. Ginny and Ron looked up and as soon as they did they saw them all staring mouths wide open shocked.
"Is this some kind of joke, where is Percy or Harper, maybe even Charlie or the twins saying it's a joke? Don't try to convince me this isn't a joke!" Molly yelled to Ron and Ginny. They stepped back.
"Mom, it's not a joke." Ron told her. They saw their dad start trying to calm himself down with long breaths.
"We are just gonna go..." Ron said and grabbed ginny's arm and ran upstairs. They ran into Percy's room. Him and Harper looked at them.
"None of them are happy about this." Ginny told them.
"Fair warning you will be yelled any second now." Ron told them and him and Ginny left the room. Then bill walked in.
This one is long, couldn't find a good place to stop, I am sorry.
Word count: 1246