Knock knock

The twins and Ron were upstairs, so when there was a knock at the door they didn't hear it. But everybody else did. Arthur and Molly went to the door.
"Hello." Molly said opening the door. They couldn't hear the people on the other side.
"The only thing you may do is leave!" Arthur suddenly exclaimed to the people at the door.
"Go upstairs, go to the twins and Ron. Stay there." Percy whispered to Harper and Ginny as he tried to see who was at the door.
"Percy," Ginny tried you say.
"Go now." He said as he finally saw who was at the door.
"Now." He hissed to them. They ran upstairs.
"Hey Ginny, want some pumpkin juice?" The twins said handing her the "pumpkin juice."
"Hello Harper. Some chicken?" They asked handing Harper some "chicken."
"We've been told to come up here and stay with you three." Ginny quickly explained.
"Don't eat it." Ron suddenly said to Harper who was examining the "chicken" Ginny had already put the pumpkin juice down.
"There is someone at the door, you dad isn't happy about it either." Harper finished.
"Oh, well since we are up here, to distract us we should show you a couple of our pranks." The twins said grabbing the untouched pumpkin juice and chicken.
"The pumpkin juice is suppose to make you sound like a rooster every time you try to say some very commonly used words." Fred explained grabbing the pumpkin juice and putting it into a container with a lid.
"The chicken makes you bark like a dog before and after every sentence." George finished putting the chicken in another container.
"Go away before we make you!" They suddenly heard Molly yell as they were laughing upstairs. They looked at each other but the twins grabbed Harper and ginny's arms before they ran downstairs.
"Just listen to what they are saying." George told them.
"Just let," they heard someone ask.
"No go away!" Percy yelled at them.
"We just wanted to talk," the person tried to explain.
"Go away!" Arthur argued with them.
"Please we," they heard another voice plead.
"No! How many times does it have to be said!" Molly yelled at them and slammed the door in their faces. They heard someone walking up the stairs.
"Hey, you can come downstairs now." Molly told them.  She gave them a fake smile and walked downstairs. They all ran downstairs, hoping for some kind of explanation. When they got downstairs Arthur, Percy, and Molly were whispering to each other at the table.
A few days later, Charlie had come in for a couple weeks with a little dragon egg. It was a little late at night.
The twins couldn't fall asleep they were too worried about what the argument at the door was about. Percy couldn't fall asleep, afraid the people would come back. It was about 9pm.
"Percy go to sleep." Harper said to him.
"I can't what if," he started to say then another knock came. Circe was quietly asleep in her crib.
"I'll answer the," she started to say, getting up.
"No I will." Percy told her as he got up and went downstairs. She was thinking it couldn't be the people again, they made it pretty clear that those people weren't wanted here.
"Charlie what are you doing awake?" Percy asked as he looked at the stairs when he heard someone coming down them.
"I heard a knock at the door, why are you awake?" Charlie said he didn't think anything of the knock because nobody mentioned anything to him.
"Couldn't sleep then heard a knock." Percy explained and went to the door. It was the same people when he opened it.
"I thought we told you to go away." Percy said almost immediately when he opened the door.
"What are are you doing here?" Charlie asked.
It's almost the end! You ready for this plot twist?
Word count: 660