They know...

"Percy what happens when they all find out?" Harper finally asked him as they were laying there. Her head on his chest.
"We wait, listen to their reactions and if it's bad we run. We meet at diagon ally and we run somewhere." Percy explained to her.
"What happens if we get stopped before we can run?" Harper asked him.
"I'm not sure." He admitted to her. She just looked at him, nodded, and fell asleep. He looked down at her and smiled. He needed to find out the answer to that question...
"Where the hell is he!" Ron hissed to the twins as they were walking out of the lunch room.
"We honestly don't know." George replied.
"I've got it! George come with me!" Fred told him and they ran into their room. Ron followed. Looking really confused. They grabbed out a blank piece of paper.
"What's that suppose to do?" Ron asked them. George grabbed his wand.
"I solemnly swear that I am up to no good." George said and then a map started showing.
"We stole it from Filch's office." Fred told Ron. They looked on the map and it started to show names of everyone. They looked through lots of spots, then saw it.
"The broom closet! Percy Weasley and Harper Malfoy..." Fred said looking annoyed now.
"He's with a Malfoy?" George said.
"Come on let's go confront him, and maybe put a prank in his room and her room." Fred hissed to George.
"Ron! Owl Bill and Charlie. There is no way Percy is getting away with this!" George yelled back to him. Ron stopped and thought that Percy would kill him. Then remembered it isn't his fault the twins had a map. He looked at the map.
"How to make this go away." He said aloud. Then he saw Fred run back.
"Mischief managed." He pinged his wand at the map and said that. Then ran back to the broom closet.
The door burst open Percy looked up as the twins ran in and slammed the door behind them. Somehow Harper didn't wake up.
"PER," George started to yell.
"Shhh!" Percy hissed to him and pointed at Harper.
"PERCY THAT'S A SLYTHERIN!" George continued to yell at him.
"Stop it. Honestly be quiet!" Percy hissed to him.
"PERCY!" Fred yelled to him.
"Guys be quiet you can yell at me later." Percy said calmly to them.
"Percy What are you thinking?" Fred asked him.
"Why can't you guys let me be happy?" Percy asked them.
"That thing makes you happy?" George asked him as he insulted her.
"SHE does make me happy." Percy hissed back to them.
"Did she give you a love potion? If she did I could punch you until you puke it out of your system." Fred told him.
"No she didn't and I would appreciate it if you didn't punch me. I will fight back." Percy hissed to them.
"Percy this isn't right." George told him. They saw her move and kind of put her arms around Percy.
"Go away." Percy told them.
"Percy come on. We are all leaving this broom closet now!" The twins both hissed to him. He glared at them and when he moved her to the side and tried to get up she grabbed him and later on top off him her head on his chest again she fell asleep but before she did she glared at the twins.
"Percy!" They hissed at him.
"I'll see you in the common room soon enough just go away." Percy hissed to them. They shot him one last glare and left. He looked at at her again and then fell asleep to the sound of her light breathing.
The twins don't seem to keen about it being a Slytherin that makes Percy happy. Do they?
Word count: 640