Shower

[THIS CHAPTER IS A POV SWITCH. THIS CHAPTER IS TOLD FROM TANK'S POV. IT PICKS UP FROM WHERE THE LAST CHAPTER LEFT OFF. This line specifically -->"Alright, I'm going to go shower off then."]

Note: this chapter is NOT essential to understanding the next chapter. This chapter is purely extra smut.

As Y/N left the room, you walked into the bathroom that was connected to your room. As you clicked the light on the neat, yet slightly decorated bathroom came into view. The wall had a few framed abstract art prints, but the rest of the bathroom had a clean white theme to it.

Man, that was great, Y/N really knows her way around a dick.

You slid back the shower curtain and turned the shower on. Looking at the mirror you took off your shirt. And folded it neatly putting it on the counter, sliding your pants off, folding them neatly. turning to the shower you stepped in. Letting the lukewarm water wash down your body.

Hmm, should I? I just had sex though...

As the water rushed down your back thoughts ran through your head.

Fuck it.

You took your hand gently wrapping it around your cock, stroking it a few times as it became erect.

"Fuck me." You groaned as you pleasured yourself. Thoughts rushing through your head. As your hand rubbed back and forth in a rhythm. Heavy breaths escaped your lungs.

"God, Y/N is so hot..." you mumble to yourself thinking about Y/N's perfect figure. Leaning your other arm on the shower wall above your head. Rubbing faster you came closer to finishing. Thoughts of Y/N riding your dick rushed into your mind.

Shit- that's hot...

"The things I'd do to her right now..." you said clenching your free hand into a fist. "I'd gladly rearrange her guts." Moans slipped out of your lips, and dirty thoughts took over your mind.

Damnit I'm already about to cum...

As your arm stroked back and forth faster each second, building an immense pleasure, with one last heavy breath cum started to ooze out of your cock dripping onto the shower floor, to be washed away with water.

Damn. I don't think anyone has ever made me this horny.

You washed off any remaining cum, and reached for the soap to finish what you had gone in there for.

reaching for a towel, you dried yourself off. Stepping out of the shower you Cracked the window in the bathroom to allow airflow you saw the street- yellow light from the street lamps burned into your memory, reminding you of the night you met Y/N...

The recent past...

"I'm gonna head out for a jog!" You said yelling halfway out the door to your roommate.

As you headed down the stairs and onto the street to start your jog the stars poked into the sky. Halfway into your jog, you reached the park, when you saw someone walking on the sidewalk ahead of you. In an attempt to not startle them you slowed your pace. Dispite your efforts, she turned around and jumped back startled.

Woah- what a hottie.

A conversation started between you two. As the light faded you offered to walk her home.

Present hour...

Snapping yourself back into reality you walked into your room to get clean clothes.

Wearing a shirt? Never heard of it.

You slipped on some sweats and hung the towel over your head so you could dry your hair. While stepping out into the living room you noticed Anon's door was open.

That's weird. He never leaves his door open...

Walking over to investigate you see that Anon isn't in his room.

What the hell? It's like the world turned upside down.

Then you hear moaning leaking out from behind the bathroom door.

Motherfucker.

I'm really sorry for the short chapter, this was kinda a hard chapter to write since I didn't know how to write it out. Also, I just wanted to try out the POV switch and see if you guys actually liked it or not. Please let me know in the comments. I'm trying to Improve my writing but I also want to explore some new stuff in hopes to not let the story get repetitive.

Stay safe, take care of yourselves, and see y'all next chapter!! (Tomorrow hopefully I'll upload around 12 PM PST)

((I PROMISE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE LONGER OMG IM SO SORRY AND PLEASE DON'T BE MAD I KNOW ALOT OF PEOPLE WANTED TANK IN THE NEXT CHAPTER SO I THOUGHT WE COULD COME TO A SIMPLE CONCLUSION, BUT THEN I JUST REALIZED THIS IS A FANFIC AND WHATEVER I WANT CAN HAPPEN SO KEEP YOUR HOPES UP))