Fuck me

(Ya girls back 🙈)

You stepped into your home, it was cold and quiet, a slight draft blew through the house chilling your skin and you went to close the window, reflecting on the past few hours you let out a deep sigh.

"What a train wreck." You huffed out.

You went to the cupboard and pulled a box of cereal from the shelf, too lazy to get a bowl and milk you just shoved your hand into the box and stuffed your mouth with cereal. The mid day sun shone through the windows and a yawn creeped from your mouth. Swiping through your phone you noticed that protests were still going on and they didn't look like they would end soon. You spent the rest of the day cleaning up the house and relaxing.

A text dinged from your phone.

It was Tank, "can I come over?"
"Sure." You quickly replied, wondering what the night would hold.

Half an hour passes by when Tank opened the door.

"Hey." Tank's deep voice rang.
"Hey." You said trying to sound cool.

Tank came over and held your chin in his hand, kissing you on the lips and grabbing your waist.

"I missed you." He whispered in your ear as he moved to kissing your neck.

A heavy breath left your lips as Tank groped your ass. He quickly turned you around pinning your hands to your back and pinning you to the wall.

"Is this okay?" He said softly

"Y-yes, of course" you whimpered

He slowly pulled your pants off while still holding your wrists together in one hand. Your panties fell to the floor. Tank took his belt off and tied your wrists together with it and slid his pants down, slowly he stuck his cock inside you.

A whimper left your mouth.

Hi guys!! I know this chapter is short but it's been months and I just wanted to give y'all a teaser for the next chapter, which will also probably be short heh...

Hope y'all enjoy this little snippet!! ❤️