ask

Uncle: "Dear nephew I want you to become my mechanic/cybersmith, just like old times. You were always  brilliant and surpassed everyone when it comes to inventing and engendering. With your help I can control the whole market."

Randis: "I'll help you when hell freezes over. I an't going back to help you. Mmmfff!" *trying not to let the pain show*

Uncle: "Now,now, now I won't be having that. I could always finish what my dear brother and sister did and cut off your other arm and legs. Then again that will hinder you in work, you still need one functional arm and legs to move around. How about my dear nice, she's only missing her eyes and I heard you made her a pair or how about that son of yours?"

Randis: "You might have got me,  but there is no way in hell you'll get them. They are surrounded by people that care, love, and people who promise me that they will protect them."

Uncle: "Yes, but they will come get you. After all it's as you said they are surrounded by people who love them and people who owe you. This means they love you too and will want to pay off their debt."

Randis: "You really are stupid! Mmmmffff, I pu-pushed them away, there is no way that they'd save a person they hate. Also the people that owe me wouldn't save me because they are tasked with protecting my family."

Uncle:*looking at a tablet* "I guess you are right, they are untouchable with our current level power. These footage also shows how much they do despises you, especially that son of yours. Of it wasn't for him being protected then he could've join in on the fun. This just means we have to resort to another way but first..."

Uncle preceded to hurt and start to torture Randis.

––––––––––––––––––––––––———––––––––

Knuckles: "We can guess that."

Colombo: "They better hope he's in near perfect condition of else, hheheheh they will be wishing they were dead. Now everyone lessen to June"

June: "Now this person is our Uncle and don't let your guard down. He is known for his tricks and traps. Unless its infront of you and is flesh, don't believe a word he says."

Bleak: "I've got there location."

Impulse: "Let's go save honey pale!"

Dax: "I-I don't care what you say I'm coming to-too."

Knuckles: "I an't going to stop you because I know it's no use, so stay close to me and follow what we say."

Dax: "Yes sir."