ask and RICCARO

Randis: "I just don't like the idea of anyone flirting and dating him or my sister or my son."

Impulse: "I'm back and has the noodles! This is a sorry for flirting even though I don't really feel sorry."

Mystic: "IMPULSE! You don't do that when you apologize."

Bleak is still a blushing mess that us laying against Mystic on his lap. Impulse joins sitting on Bleak's lap, facing him. Randis grumbles at him, but eats the noodles anyways.

A wild Riccaro appears next to Randis.

Riccaro:*talks fast* "Hi I'm Riccaro! I'ma mercuryian, alien, unicorn, demon, son of set, demigod, my step dad Typhoon yeeted me large way from mercury to earth! Ooo, what's all of this?! I've never seen anything like this, then again I've only been on earth for 2 weeks and this is another dimension."

Dax: "Hay I'm Dax, I guess I'm also your son?"

Riccaro: "I have a mini Riccaro here! That's awesome eventhough I just learned about the birds and the bees from earth dad and mom. I thought it was nasty until mama Cal explained it more and now someday I want my own mini Riccaro's."

June: "How old are you Sweetie?"

Riccaro: "I'm 782 but one earth I'd be around 188. However because I'm also a demon that converts to being 18 and a half, confusing I know. You all look so cool! Why is your arm missing?"