ask and dare

June: "I'm assuming you mean his personality. Randis used to be a very sweet kid. From what I remember he would get taken advantage by people and hurt because he was too trusting. Our parents got harsh on him when they figured out they could use Randis for income. Their treatment of Randis is what made him protective of me. What got him to stop was me completely avoiding him for a week because he scared one of my dates away."

Dax: "I'm glad they're dead."

Bleak: "That's good they're not still alive or they would be suffering right now."

Impulse: "With pleasure~"

Impulse moved Randis lower half off of Bleak and onto Dax. Bleak already had a small blush. His blush increased a little as Impulse sat on his lab facing him, legs on either side, one arm resting on Bleak's shoulder and the other holding his chin.

Impulse:*husky voice* "Hey, there handsome~ Do you know how gorgeous you are? You put even the sun to shame~"

Bleak blush kept increasing as Impulse went on, the flirts turning more perverted. Bleak was a blushing mess at this point. Impulse was about to pull Bleak into a kiss when he was hit in the back of the head by a wrench.

Randis: "What did I say. No flirting with Bleak you pervert."

Impulse: "That hurt. But he's so hot and gorgeous, especially that blush of his. Plus, it was a dare. Oh yea, we forgot to ask. Bleaky do you want to join me and Mysty in a relationship?"

Bleak: "I um." *brain is slowly processing with how flustered he is*

Mystic: "Take your time."

June: "Its amazing how easy you make him blush, usually he's a rock when people try."

Randis: "I don't like this."

Dax: "I know dad, but it's his choice."

Bleak: "I, e, I, um, yes."

Impulse smirks and kisses Bleak on the lips, Mystic moved to where Bleak was leaning against him and kissed both of their cheeks, Knuckles was laughing at Bleak while stopping Randis from throwing anything.