ask

When they got in Randis was wheeled away. His body just now starting to calm down, but is still in extreme pain. A different nurse took the vile to examine it.

Dax and June tried to go back with him, however they were denied until they can get Randis situated.

Knuckles: "I swear he was shrinking when I was carrying him."

June: "It was probably just his body shaking."

Dax: "Ye-ye-yea, h-hes str-ong. He-he'll be-e o-okay."

It's been an hour of waiting when a doctor finally gave them an update.

Doctor: "It appears that the liquid boost the pain of the people while taking their abilities to voice it way and it seemed to deage him to around 13 years old. The enchanted pain already wore off and he will still feel the pain of his wounds. We're not sure if he will remember you all in this state or other mental side effects. However its nothing permanent and he can be released into your care."

June: "Thank you doctor."

When they got to Randis their eyes widened a little eventhough they were warned about this. Dax and June refused to leave Randis's side. They both took turns carrying him. June carried him into the car and stroked his hair the whole time. Dax carried him to his bed and propped him up so his injures won't hurt him too bad.

Impulse, Mystic, Bleak, and the mafia was on the hunt for any survivors and stared to dismantle the uncle's kingdom.

Knuckles stayed behind to clean up Randis's house and help the others take care of him. He brought them food so they wouldn't have to get up.