dare and ask

(No they weren't the same form my book)

Bleak appears in his house on a pole and started to dance as Mystic and Impulse sat on the bed. They both blushing hard and had nosebleeds. After about 5 minutes they suddenly grabbed him and started to kiss and mark up his neck, grabbing everywhere on him and slowly undressed him. Bleak becomes a Male again as he undressed them. This went on for 20 minutes of them marking him all up and marking eachother before going to sleep in their boxers.

———————————————————

Both June and an now adult Knuckles thank you before disappearing to June's house to drink. The fto people suddenly went home.

Dax was grabbed as Randis was tangled in wires. Randis went on a rampage trying to find his son.

———————————————————

Dax: "I win gain!"

Jan: "Good, good yeah you!"

Randis: "Dax!"

Randis scoops up Dax and threatened the others in the room.

Dax: "Dada nu, they fwiends, just not know how intewact with others.

Jan was trying to hit her head as the others stopped her, saying stupid over and over again."

Randis:*soft and calming voice* "Hey, don't do that. I know you know now what you did was bad. If you wanted or ever want to play with my son again all you have to do is ask. How about we all play now."

Jan: "Sorry.. ok.. yes."

They all spent until Jan and Dax fell asleep playing. Randis tucked Dax in when they got home. He was going to leave but Dax grabbed ahold of him, slowly Randis cuddled with his son. Dax turned back to normal in their sleep.