adam 😻

Adams pov
I wasn't planning on marrying three of my fans. They were just too talented and awesome and I couldn't resist. Not only that, but my family has always been vegan but have changed, they're now cannibals!They begun by eating our neighbours, we made tiktoks on our road and pretended like our neighbours were shocked by our behaviour to cover up the murders. I had to escape, And then, it happened, #saveadam, we released the don't flinch challenge and people began to take a liking to me, but not my family, somebody began the hashtag #savetheguyinred they then figured out my name, Adam and save adam begun, people formed groups and fanpages dedicated to me, one in particular adams housewives had three very dedicated members, who ditched the groupchat and formed their own, because no one else talked. They saved me. I love them, their names are Eva, Jami and Kayleigh. We have been married for three years today, and this story is how they saved my life.
no ones pov
it was right before halloween and ghost tours are a hot tourist attraction in Louisiana. kayleigh, jami and eva decided to meet up at the ghost tour. sm6 was touring and was playing in new orleans. kayleigh was very famous for starting #saveadam and adam wanted to meet her and her friends. he dmed kayleigh and said to meet him at the ghost tour with her friends. so they did.
"where is adam?" kayleigh asked
"he better be on his way the ghosts are waiting." jami replied with ease.
with the flick of a wicker, adam appeared from the smoke.
"it's pull up o'clock! rock n roll." adam says, flexing his impressive muscles suggestively.
"jinkies! I thought i saw a ghost!" exclaimed eva
"it's time to get on the bus for the ghost tour!" hollered the ghost tour directer,aka chris from total drama island.
"so where's the famous kayleigh?" asked adam.
"right here, adam!" kayleigh exclaimed.
adam was blown away by their beautiful matching baseball caps and ponytails.
"wow guys you all look beautiful, do you double tap like me?"
"duh! ill be your wifi wifey anyday boy." jami shouted a little too loud.
"of course! why else would i start #saveadam?" kayleigh asked.
" yes adam!!! i triple tap like you" eva said excitedly
"wow eva, I love your irish accent" adam said with a smirk
jami got out of her seat on the bus and began spinning in circles and screaming.
" wow jami, I love how expressive of emotions you are"
jami say back down and said with a chuckle "thanks adam, you too"
"hey jami,can i call you .... jamster?"adam whispered with a romantic voice
"you can call me anything you want adster" yelled jami far too loud.
a ghost appeared from inside adams jacket which was draped over the seat beside them.
"george!! i told you not to come! this is so embarrassing" adam yelped
"oh my lordy!!" kayleigh gasped.
some time passed and the ghost tour was over.
"well that was fun!" adam exclaimed
"yeah! would you want to do something with us another time?" kayleigh asked
"sure! here's my number." adam proceeded to give them his number.
"oh i gotta go my family is waiting!"
"bye!" all three of them said at once as adam went off into the distance.