weston 😁

westons pov but 3rd person
      "holy eff why is leafy ignoring me!" weston said puffing his lip and letting the air escape. weston ran to leafys house planning on demanding answers.
      when he got there, he didn't even bother knocking he just forcefully kicked the door down, and leafy wasn't even there. to his surprise, there was a note on the counter saying that leafy was at kayleigh's house with jami and eva. the note read:
       "hey weston i know you're going to come through but im at my new girlfriends house with her friends and they're sooooo hot you need some chicks so meet me there."
       weston smiled deviously. a bunch of women? weston has never been faced with such femininity. he immediately sprinted to the target location.
       he also disregarded the knocking technique of coming into house and bust down the door with his hot bod. jami began shouting.
       "hey, who do you think you are? i designed that door!" weston went pink in the face.
        "i wouldn't have destroyed it if i had known a pretty girl like you had put it up." jami audibly barked and jumped into westons arms.
         "um hello?" kayleigh said
        weston looked from kayleigh to leafy, as they were holding pinkies, and his jaw fell open.
        "ayo leaf, where'd you get these chicks?" asked weston.
        "they're part of the phandom. stay mad, boy." replied calvin lee vail
        weston fell to the floor and started crying. he was upset because he could've picked up hot babes of his own.
        "there, there, weston. you have us now." eva said comfortingly, but also started tearing up while saying it.
         it was in that moment that adam barged in and demanded answers.
         "what the heck! frick! why are you guys cheating on me with leafy and weston!" adam spit his words, and threw up a little bit.
          "DON'T WORRY ABOUT IT. HOW ABOUT WE ALL GET MARRIED IN A SIX WAY MARRIAGE." jami said with little confidence, but with lots of volume
           jami hobbled down onto one knee and five arms retracted out of her body and each pulled out a wedding ring.
           "everyone in this room, will you marry me?" she asked, making awkward eye contact with everyone at the same time.
           "except leafy. you can do your thing with kayleigh and be like half married to us because you're smelly." she continued.