the reception

leafy came back to the reception after uploading his new video. it was titled "CRINGE BAND ON TIKTOK"
   adam came over and said "hey calvin we need to talk"
   "about what?" calvin responded
   "your newest video!" adam said
   "oh come on it was just a few jokes about your silly family band." calvin said passive aggressively.
   "my family band is not silly!" adam exclaimed                             "now millions of people hate me and my family!"
   "everyone already did!" leafy shouted
    adam punched leafy in the nose. leafy falls to the ground as adam hovers over him with his muscular arms. leafy jumps up and kicks him in the face. adam starts bleeding from his eyeballs. adam yells "you punk!" and karate chops leafy. leafy gets adam in a headlock and punches him five times. this draws the attention of the crowd and everyone starts watching.
      "oh brother!" jami yells a little too loud.
       weston tries to break them up but gets caught in the cross fire and leafy throws him against the wall. weston then dies instantly.
       "fly high angel!" kayleigh cried out.
      leafy and adam aren't phased and continue to fight.
       leafy says "i'm gonna finish you off idiot!"
       leafy goes to punch him but adam says "no you're not leaf boy!" and pulls out a glock from his trouserams.
       "don't shoot! i have a family" yelps leafy
       "no, we are family" says adam right before shooting leafy in the head.
         keemstar and westons dad come over and they get really angry and start choking adam until he dies, adam falls to the floor and in turn accidentally sets off the gun shooting westons sad and keem star who both fall and die. jami, kayleigh and eva run over upset about what just happened to everyone, they all go into shock and die, then a big tree falls on the wedding venue killing everyone inside, except for barron who was outside talking a walk.