Novel Summary And Review

End of the world hamster rich oil

Author: paintings Come

Copywriter:

Little hamster: "I have food for daddy and dad! All for you! Even for me !!!"

----

May 1 is a little hamster, the nickname is stinky, and there is a particularly handsome father, who has a happy and carefree day.

However, suddenly one day, a zombie crisis appeared on the earth, and the whole world entered a dangerous eschatological era. Along with the appearance of zombies, human animals and plants also appeared the first power awakening.

The little hamster woke up when he fell asleep and found that he had become a biped like his dad, and the two small bins that had been holding food had become huge!

The little hamster was so happy about it that he wanted to tell his father the first time.

Finally, after many hardships and trekking, the little hamster finally found his father. On the occasion of a desperate attack, Nie Xiao was rescued from the mouth of the third-level zombie.

"Dad, the baby finally found you!"

Nie Xiao's face was dumbfounded: "..." ? ?

Everyone at the base pinched one finger: lying trough lying trough! The boss was really talented at the age of seven, and there was such a big cub!

This article is also known as "The Last Hamster Finds Dad", "I Have a Super Hamster [End Life]", "Hamster Finds Dad [End Life]", "Super Hamster [End Life]", "Little Hamster Brings the Grain to Find Dad [End Life]" ...

Content Tag: Doomsday Sweet Wen Shuang Wen Meng Pet

Search keywords: protagonist: May Day, Nie Xiao ┃ supporting role: pre-collected "I am innocent after the shadow emperor's amnesia", "I grow a fairy in the flower" ┃ others: Su Shuangtian, eschatology, cute pet, hamster

In a nutshell: Little hamster brings space grain depot to find dad!

Brief comment on the work:

May 1 is a naive and cute little hamster, a sudden end-of-life change that turns it into a biped and also has two huge storage spaces. In order to find Nie Xiao, the master father far away in the north, Wuyi and his friends embarked on the path of finding relatives in the last days. After wading through the mountains, Nie Xiao was successfully found. Finally, the little hamster established a base with everyone, and found that the conspiracy and life experience solved the end-life crisis together ...

This article is easy and cute, and the theme is interesting. It is a unique and warm essay. The innocent and soft little hamster is cute. The plot line starts with the little hamster going out to find his father. Through the various characters encountered by the little hamster, he portrays an end world that is full of humanity and humanity. The feeling line is also warm, cute, sweet and tired, and the feeling between the little hamster and Nie Xiao is enviable and sour. Through lively and vivid characterization, the author wrote a fascinating and unique end-time cookie, which is worth reading.