Chapter 19 : Wu Yi Was Held Hostage

Listening to the words of help, Xiaowuyi nodded heavily with red eyes, holding the little boy's hand instead, and as soon as the little boy got this affirmative response, he passed out completely and comfortably.

As soon as Xiao Wu wiped his eyes, he immediately took the strawberry bag to his chest, and took out all kinds of medical supplies with his brain, all from this way to looting major pharmacies. From the small strawberry bag, he took out the medical supplies like a hill, and took several copies of each medicine.

Several medical students did not care about the shock at this time, and quickly picked out the useful ones from the middle, and began to give urgent treatment to the little boy.

Principal Yuan looked at this child, who was similar to his grandson, and burst into tears. I really can't think of what kind of animals can deal with such a small child.

Xiao Wu pulled out of Xiao Cang Cang and immediately stood up and walked straight back in the direction of the village. Xie Jun and others hurried to keep up, remembering that the culprit of killing thousands of knives was still hiding in the village, almost gritting his teeth.

Wu Wenyu also wanted to follow, but the little boy couldn't move anymore and was asked to stay in place to protect everyone. In the end, only Xie Jun, Liu Dashan and others followed Xiaowuyi, and everyone else stayed here to help care for the little boy.

It didn't take long for people such as Xiaowuyi to find Xiangyang Primary School in the middle of the village.

And as soon as they returned, the Nana locked in the little black room felt it, and the four children couldn't help crying.

They knew that they were finally saved.

...

Meng Guangyao had never imagined such a small broken village. Someone would find the mountain. At first, he wanted to pretend to be an ordinary survivor. Anyone who met him would face an axe.

Fortunately, his first reaction used a power, which barely blocked the axe.

Meng Guangyao also wanted to understand everything in the electric light and flint room, and could not help cursing the little rabbits in the house.

A black iris appeared in the air, tightly locking Liu Dashan's axe. Liu Dashan raised his hand and closed it several times before failing to retract the axe. He couldn't help looking at the man on the far side.

Looking only at the appearance, Meng Guangyao still has a honest face that is harmless to humans and animals. It is very easy for people to have trust and look in their early thirties. It's a pity that this morbid smile made the entire face a bit daunting.

"It's okay to say hello as soon as you come up, and violence is not promoted in schools."

Meng Guangyao looked at Xie Jun and others with straight eyes, with a face full of fear and fear, and he was scared and scared of the crime.

Xie Jun hated his teeth, and almost at a glance concluded that this was the pervert. Without saying a word, he threw the sledgehammer vigorously, "Damn, the animal is dead!"

"No rude language is allowed in the school!"

Meng Guangyao looked at this other power player, raised his eyebrows gently, and raised his hand slowly, and another black aperture directly locked Xie Jun's weapon, "It's really lively, and it came at once Two powers! "

Xie Jun couldn't take back the sledgehammer, and his power seemed to be imprisoned, and he couldn't pull it anymore.

Meng Guangyao looked at the two weapons controlled by him with great interest, and seemed to have a great interest in abilities other than himself.