Chapter 18 : Wu Yi Looks At The Roadside Flowers

Unknown little wildflowers fluttered gently along the road with the breeze. As soon as Xiaowuyi and others stepped into the small village, they felt a distinctive atmosphere floating in the air.

Walking all the way forward, except for the zombies everywhere, they found no trace of a living person, and even did not see an active zombie. The materials in the villagers' houses were also emptied.

A large village, quiet and empty like a dead place for a long time.

Xie Jun looked around at the old buildings around him. His keen nerves made him feel uncomfortable and couldn't help saying: "How can I see this place like a ghost village in a horror movie?"

"Lying trough!" A younger brother said that he was covered with hair, he couldn't help rubbing his arms and said screamingly: "Brother, don't you talk so scary!"

"Everything has been stolen. It is estimated that someone has been here before? The living young people should have escaped early. Look closely at these zombies, most of them are older people!"

Wu Wenyu analyzed her chin while touching her chin. She was naturally brave and did not feel afraid. A closer look at the zombies around the zombies reveals that the crystal nuclei in the zombies' heads have also been clearly pulled out.

"It should be like this." President Yuan also nodded his head, and then looked at the road ahead, and said: "Let's continue to go forward, there shouldn't be anything nice here."

Seeing everyone decide so, Xie Jun could only nod his head, suppress the strange feeling in his heart, and speed up with everyone.

However, Xiao Wuyi pulled his sleeve at this time, pointing to a few unremarkable wildflowers on the ground, and asked innocently with curiosity: "Xiao Junjun, what kind of flower is that?"

"Little, so cute!"

Everyone could not help laughing when they heard this, and looked back at the cute appearance of the little boy who seemed to be outing in the countryside, and his mood suddenly relaxed.

The well-informed headmaster Yuan looked closer and immediately revealed the scientific name of wildflowers. He smiled and touched the head of Xiaowuyi. . "

Wu Wenyu came over and took the hand of Xiaowuyi in case he lost his mind again, "Okay, okay, don't look at the flowers, we still have to fight for the city within today."

The little hamster, who was led away, looked back in three steps and seemed to feel genuinely: "Sister Xiaoyu, Xiaohuahua seems reluctant to us!"

Everyone listened to the naive words of the little boy and couldn't help laughing. It was only that the little boy liked the wildflowers so much.

***

At this moment, in a primary school on the mountainside of the village, a thin little girl opened her beautiful eyes and stared at the void in front of her.

Looking at the back of Xiaowuyi's speeding up, they suddenly cried out in a hurry.

"Brother, what to do, they are leaving! They didn't find us here!" The little girl took her hands and wiped the tears in her eyes. Her power was too weak to see beyond the range.