Chapter 23 : Wu Yi Into The Mist

The pedestrian did not go far, but was surrounded by a thick fog that Nana said, and the white piece made people unable to see the road under their feet.

At this time, the sky also gradually dimmed. In order to prevent everyone from going in the wrong direction in the fog, and even people scattered, everyone unanimously decided to rest in place, only hope that the sun rising the next day can disperse the fog. .

In response, Xiaowuyi was puzzled and anxious. I obviously felt that my father was near, but I had to delay my trip because of the sudden fog.

Unhappy, the small mouth can hang the oil bottle.

Wu Wenyu was also a little anxious in his heart, but the more anxious this time was, the easier it was to get out of his way, and he could only comfort the little boy patiently and at the same time comfort himself.

"Good boy, when the fog clears up tomorrow morning, let's take a good rest now, and then we will enter the city in a hurry."

Listening to this, Xiaowuyi could only spit out a sigh bubble reluctantly.

The night soon came, and the people gathered to eat something to fill their stomachs, and then took turns to watch the vigil, and sprinkled sulfur powder around the beasts and snakes.

In the deep old forest of the night, you can hear each other's breathing quietly. The rustling sound came from time to time in the grassland, and Pingbai added a bit of horror and strangeness to the night.

If it were n’t for everyone ’s current crowd, staying in such an environment would surely be frightening.

Everyone was tightly packed together, even if they didn't have to watch the night, they wouldn't dare to really sleep. Although the barren mountains and hills are sparsely populated, they are still worried that a zombie will suddenly appear.

Thinking about the scene like a horror movie, the crowd is even more unable to take a good rest. This situation also runs counter to what Wu Wenyu said at the beginning.

In this dark, five-finger environment, everyone didn't notice that the mist around them was getting thicker and thicker, and they didn't know that there was a pair of eyes staring at them in the dark.

As the mist grew thicker, everyone's consciousness gradually fainted. At this time, the thick fog around the area suddenly turned into a fierce tiger with yellow and black markings.

The big tiger looked at the people who had fallen asleep deeply and stepped forward silently. It was so hungry that his eyes glowed with green light, sniffing the smell of the air, and accurately found the food in everyone's backpack, directly biting through the packaging, and began to gobble up.

Big Tiger seems to be very human, and did not want to hurt anyone on the scene. After a full meal, I just wanted to take some food away.

Turning the white mist around him into a pair of huge hands, dragging the rest of the food and transporting it towards the old forest in the mountains.

After the search was completed, Big Tiger was also ready to leave in fog, but when passing by Xiaowuyi, he suddenly smelled an inexplicable familiar taste.

The action was faster than thinking, the big tiger almost subconsciously carried the young boy on his back, and carried it back to his old nest in the deep mountain.

As the big tiger left, the mist surrounding everyone also dissipated, and everyone gradually regained consciousness, and then found that Xiaowuyi disappeared and suddenly made a mess.

In the cave of the deep mountain.

The big tiger sniffed the smell of the little boy closely, and his eyes showed a little confusion, and he couldn't figure out why he brought the person back impulsively.