Chapter 6 : Wu Yi Became Biped Like Daddy

Three days later.

Yuncheng, Fengshan villa area.

On the bay window, a snow-white teenager was curled up and fell asleep, seeming to feel a bit cold, and the blue-gray blanket was rolled onto him unconsciously.

There were sounds of fierce collisions outside the bedroom door, and ugly and disgusting zombies crowded at the door, seeming to smell the smell of fresh flesh inside, hitting the door heavily.

Weird and strange hissing came through the door, with a creepy smell.

The sleeping teenager was awakened and opened his eyes, his dark and pure eyes still a bit ignorant.

He sat up and looked around in confusion, his eyes falling on his hands. A pair of big eyes suddenly opened in shock, and a lovely exclaimed voice came out of his mouth.

The teenager hurriedly climbed down from the bay window and ran to the dressing mirror in the bedroom.

In the mirror, the naked body of the naked jade white seems to have been carefully sculpted by the creator, and every inch of the proportion is amazing.

However, the teenager had no time to appreciate, raising his hands and feet, as if doing radio gymnastics, repeatedly confirming whether it was his own body.

"Really become a biped like dad!"

What I thought was also smoothly translated into human language, spit out from my mouth, the sound suddenly sounded in the quiet bedroom, light and soft, just like the glutinous rice dumplings just baked.

The teenager was stunned by his own voice, covering his throat with both hands, his eyes glowed with surprise and excitement again in his open eyes.

"It's actually possible to talk!"

Little Wuyi was very happy, and repeated the name several times with the name of Nie Xiao, thoroughly confirming that the voice came from his mouth.

However, this series of movements made the collision hiss outside the door more intense.

Xiaowuyi looked up at the door of the bedroom and frowned slightly. However, although this unpleasant and noisy sound made him very unhappy, he ignored it, but walked straight to Nie Xiao ’s wardrobe, ready to get a dress Put on.

The air-conditioning and heating in the room somehow failed, and the little hamster without the fur felt a little cold.

However, just the moment his hand touched the clothes, the clothes disappeared into the air out of thin air.

May 1 couldn't help but was startled, and then the instinctive reaction of the little hamster made him reach out his hands subconsciously, rubbing his cheeks with baby fat.

This rubbing made a surprising discovery.

His two small warehouses, I don't know when they will become super huge.

The scenes of two spaces appeared directly in my mind. On the left are countless neatly arranged dark grids, and on the right are mountains, green waters and green caves.