chap 2 worried

Kirishima pov

Mina: so how did you talk Bakugou into coming?

Kiri: I don't know but it wasn't hard

Mina: really I find that hard to believe

Kiri: yeah i know

Mina: yeah, well I got to go get dressed for the arcade text you when I'm ready.

Kiri: ok bye Mina see you soon

Mina: bye

I took a deep breath I put my phone down and went to get dressed. How did I get Bakugou to come with us? He has been nicer the past couple of months. I truly believe that he is trying to be a better person. I think the bakusquad changed him. I really do. We just wouldn't leave him alone. We didn't want him to be alone, so here we are. I walked out of the bathroom and checked the time. I got to go get Bakugou. I should text him first.

Kiri: hey bakubro I am going to come get you in a few minutes.

Five minutes later

Kiri: bakugou I am on my way over

Kiri: are you still coming

Kiri: bakubro are you sleeping

I started getting worried is he not coming now. I grabbed my wallet and walked nextdoor.

Kiri: I'm at your door.

I knocked a little worried that he isn't coming anymore. The door than opened I looked quietly put on a smile before he seen me.

"Hey man I texted you telling you I was on my way over." I said

"Oh sorry I was doing something" he replied

"You ready to go," I asked.

"Yeah let's go shitty hair" he than grabbed his wallet and phone. I smiled at the nickname.

"What," he asked.

"Nothing just glad you coming," I replied. We then walked side by side down to the dorms where we meet up with the rest of the bakusquad and Kaminari's boyfriend Shinsou who decided to come alone. By that I mean Denki begged him.

"Blasty glad you could make it," Mina said with a huge smile.

"Yeah, yeah don't make me regret it," he replied, but we could all tell he was happy.

~timeskip~

I saw a cute little shark plushie in a claw machine and wanted it.

"Sero I want it," I said

"Ha have fun wasting your money, it is impossible," Sero said. I growl and put a dollar in. After like six tries I scream

"Fuck." After a few minutes Mina and Bakugou walked over to me.

"Kiri what's wrong ," Mina asked

"I want the shark plushie but I can't get it out of the claw machine."

"Move," Bakugou said slightly pushing me out of his way. He then won everyone a plushie. Me the shark, Denki a Pikachu, Mina a pink stitch (angel) , Sero a dog, and Shinsou a cat even know he told him not to.

"Wow Blasty your the claw machine master," Mina said.

"Yeah so manly," I said.

"Yeah yeah" he replied.

"You got him a Pikachu plushie, like Denki needs anymore," Shinsou said

"You can never have to many Pikachu's," he replied. We all then laughed. I looked over to Bakugou who stopped laughing and is looking at his phone. He started texting someone. He then look worried for a second and started looking around.

"So I was thinking we go back to the dorms and watch movies in the lobby," Mina said.

"Yeah I will bring snacks" an overly excited Denki said.

"I am sure my dad's will let me," Shinsou replied.

"Sounds fun," me and Sero said.

"What about you Bakugou" Mina asked

"Bakugou," I asked a bit louder.

"Bakugou" Mina yelled after a few seconds . He snapped out of it and looked at her.

"Oh sorry could you repeat that"

"I asked if you want to go back to the dorms and watch a movie in the lobby." Mina said as we where starting to leave.

He looked back at his phone.

"How about be have a sleep over instead it is Friday so no school tomorrow" I said jumping with excitement.

"Heck yeah" Denki and Sero said.

"Yeah that is better," Mina replied.

"Yeah why not, but I have to ask my dad's first," Shinsou replied

"What about you Bakugou," I  asked.

"Om ok but where," he asked. 

"Can't be mine," Shinsou said.

"My mom has the flu," Kaminari stated.

"I can't my parents are sick," Bakugou said

"My parents are away and would kill me," Sero said rubbing the back of his neck.

"That means either my house or one of the dorms," Mina replied.

Bakugou looked back at his phone.

"What about my dorm," Bakugou asked. I will admit I was shocked like everyone else.

"What" he asked.

"Yeah sure" they we said.

"Just let me get my dorm ready," Bakugou replied as we walked out of the arcade and to dorms.

"What time should we be over," asked Sero. He looked at his phone

"How about 8:30pm" all of us nodded in response.

We started talking about the sleep over. And what each of us is bringing I couldn't help but notice Baku's phone keep beeping until he muted it. He stayed quiet the whole time just looking at the ground. When we got to the dorms Bakugou said he was going to get his dorm ready and left.

"Ok anyone notice anything different about Bakugou," Shinsou asked.

"Yeah his phone keeps going off, and he is ignoring it," I replied.

"Yeah and he has been acting strange," Sero replied.

"Know what he has been very different the last couple months," Denki said.

"We need to find out what's wrong with him, he is our friend" Mina replied.

"Plan find our what wrong with our bakubabe is a go," Mina said putting her fist out. We all put our fists to hers.

"On three" Mina said. We all nodded

"1.......2.......3 go" Mina said right after.
We talked for a while while then everyone went to there dorms except Shinsou who went to his dad's office to ask them if he could have the sleep over. I am worried. Very worried.