chap 5 why didn't you tell us

Kiri pov
When we got to recovery girl she fixed him up.

"Do any of you know what happened," she asked.

"No none of us we found him like this," I replied crying. She nodded and left the room with Shinsous dads. I grabbed Bakugous hand.

"I wish someone grabbed his phone," Mina said. I looked up at her. Wait I did I thought.

"I did," I said softly . Everyone looked at me I pulled his phone out of my pocket. And showed it to them.

"Turn it on," Shinsou yelled. I nodded not really wanting to know anymore. Everyone went around me.

"We are the background," Mina said still crying. I nodded. I started at the messages. My eyes went wide.

"He is being bullied," I scream.

"Dad," Shinsou yells visibly pissed. Present Mic walked in.

"What is it Shinsou," he asked. He took Bakugous phone away from me and showed him some of the messages. He grabbed the phone and left the room. I looked over to the rest of the bakusquad to see all of them crying. Shinsou was trying to calm down Kaminari. I was grabbing on to Bakugou hugging him crying. Sero and Mina was hugging crying. Shinsou was just pissed that Bakugou was hurt and because of that Denki was crying. I looked at Bakugou and saw what looked like burns and scars.

"Guys I think he burns himself," I say. They walk over to me. And seen what I saw it was really faint is was almost impossible to see.

"You got to be fucken kidding me," a pissed Mina said. "Why the hell didn't he tell us," she added. I wanted to hurt this person.

"Hold up I have a question," asked Denki .

"What is it," I ask.

"Bakugou has been kidnapped by the LOV and not only survived but didn't get hut that bad but one kid beat him up like this," he said pointing to Bakugou. "It makes no sense how did one kid do this to him we know how strong Bakugou is," he added.

"Denki your right how and nobody even heard him scream or an explosion," Sero added.

"You don't think we was ganged up on do you," asked a scared Mina.

"It is the only way that someone could hurt Bakugou like this plus look at his waist it looks like someone grabbed him," I said about to fucken kill someone and I know not very heroic, but I am pissed. Shinsou then left the room.

'I will bring dinner in here for us because I know none of us want to eat or leave so when we go get hungry we will have food," Sero said. Everyone nodded as he left.

"Looks like we are staying the night in the Infirmary," Mina said wiping her eyes. "I'mma go get our stuff out of Bakugous room and bring it down here," she added. She then left.

"I am going to go with her," Kaminari said looking at me. I watched as he left leaving me alone with Bakugou.

"Why the hell didn't you tell me Bakugou," I asked crying. I climbed on to the bed with him and grabbed him into a hug. And cried more. Before I knew it I was asleep.

Mina pov

I went up to get our stuff from Bakugous room I was crying and I couldn't stop it. Next thing I know Kaminari is running up to me.

"Key Mina wait up." I turned around. We walked to go get Bakugou room in silence none of us wanted to say anything. I can't believe someone would want to hurt him. I get he used to be an asshole, but I has been almost a year. Why would anyone want to hurt him now?

"Hey Mina he will be ok you know Bakugou is strong," Denki said not looking at me. I took a deep breath.

"Let's get our stuff we are here" I said not wanting to talk about Bakugou. He got the point and helped me grab the stuff. We walked back to the infirmary we saw Sero and Shinsou about to walk in. They opened the door and Seros mouth dropped. We walk up beside him. We saw Kiri laying beside Bakugou.

"That is too fucken cute," Denki said laughing. I smiled that is the cutest thing I thought.

"They are so cute together," Sero said looking like he is about to fan girl. I grabbed my phone and took a picture.

"That just made my day," I said smiling. Everyone nodded and smiled even Shinsou.

"I got Bakugous phone let's keep going through it," Shinsou whispered. I nodded.

~timeskip~

After we looked through his phone. Everyone was pissed. Well except Kiri who is sleeping like a baby. We were all talking about how we are going to find these fuckers.

"The party next week they said they'd do all class 1a a favor meaning they are in class 1a, and that is where you will come in Shinsou. You can find out who it is and I don't think Jiro would be apart of this but Shinsou can check using his quirk. Then both of you can find out using your quirks." I said

"That is a really good idea," Sero replied.

"Let's do this," Kaminari replied. Shinsou nodded. I looked over to Kiri I will explain everything when you wake up Kiri. I promise. Mic walked in.

"Hey kids if your saying down here then you might want to get to bed it's 9:30, Shinsou I talked to Aizawa and he said that you could stay here with Bakugou if you want to," Mic said.

"I do thanks Dad," Shinsou said as he walked over to Mic and hugged him.

"It's fine now get to bed," Mic said smiling. We all went onto a different bed except the still sleeping Kiri Shinsou and Kaminari who slept together because there wasn't enough beds for us all to have our own. We will find out who these people are. Tomorrow I'mma go to the stop we found Bakugou and find clues. I then started falling asleep.

Thank you so much for liking my story I thought nobody would like it because I'm not a very good writer, but you showed me differently thank you you don't understand how much this means to me I saw people was not only reading but liking my story. I cried. Thank you lots. Also happy pride month. Remember love is love.