chap 6 please wake up

Kiri pov

I woke up to a whimper coming from Bakugou. I looked over at him my face probably turned redder than my hair, shit I fell asleep.
"Bakubro are you ok, look I'm sorry if I did something, Bakugou," I said. He must still be asleep I reached in my back pocket and grabbed my phone it's 5 in the morning holly shit I slept that long, dam. I looked at Bakugou still whimpering I put my hand on the side of his face.
"Bakugou it's ok you're safe," I said softly as I pulled him into a hug without lifting him off the bed. I felt his heartbeat slow down, I smiled I wish it could be like this more often I thought. And by some miracle the sound of breathing made me tired and so I fell back asleep.

~timeskip~

I woke up again at 7:21 I looked at Bakugou again. His arms was around me with his head in my neck. I smiled. My stomach then indicated that I am hungry. I also have to pee so I move easily but quickly out of Bakugous arms and to the bathroom. When i was done and washed my hands then went to the kitchen and got food for all of us then was about to leave when deku walked up to me.

"Hey Kiri do you know where Kaachan is I need to ask him about the party because we need someone to play the drums and he is really good so I wanted to know if he'd play for us for one song," deku said. I bit my lip and thought about Bakugous pride and how he wouldn't want anyone to know so I lied.

"No I don't know sorry, but I will ask him when I see him and tell you."

"Ok thanks Kirishima," he replied as he ran off. I walked back to the Infirmary with everyone's breakfast. I put it down then sat in the chair beside Bakugous bed. Just looking how badly he was beat up pissed me off enough not to be as hungry anymore but I still ate. Bakugou you better tell me everything when you wake up. And I mean it I thought. I wonder if he seen the people. Before 8:00 everyone was awake, well everyone except Bakugou. After everyone ate they explained the plan to me.

"So we are going to try and get Jiro and Momo in on the plan because if Shinsou gets them to admit it we need to prove it and Momo can make a recorder and we can record what they say," Mina said. I nodded in response. "Ok let's go see if we can find any clues," she added. We all got up and started walking to the door I stopped and looked back at Bakugou.

"Let's go I want to find these fuckers," I said pissed. They nodded. Denki grabbed Shinsous hand. He looked at him and tired sad smiled. We walked back to the place we found Bakugou. I saw something that made my blood boil.

"That sick fuck,"I scream. Mina and the others walked over to me. I pointed down. I saw them all get pissed off I started to walk away until I was grabbed.

"You can't do anything yet Kirishima, but we will make that fucker pay I promise you that," Denki said.

"Plus we don't have enough proof," Sero added.

"Not enough proof his fucken ball is on the fucken ground around where Bakugou was, he has apart of this. Noway that fuck could hurt him your right, but he could have helped hold him or he saw him and didn't do anything to help him either way that fuck was here." I screamed as I pulled away from Kaminari and run off crying. I kept running until I was into the Infirmary. I pretty much threw myself into that chair and slammed my head on to the bed. Its not manly to cry, but that didn't stop me I kept crying and crying. Next thing I know recovery girl was calling my name I looked up.

"Kirishima are you ok," she asked

"Yeah I am fine just worried about Bakugou," I said between sobs.