chap 8 the plan and another sleepover

Kiri pov

We walked into my room after dinner and we are talking about our plan.

"And we will ask everyone for their numbers at the party so we can match them with the number on Bakugous phone," Mina said.

"Yeah and Shinsou can use his quirk on everyone one at a time by taking them to another room and say it's for a prize bag or something," said Kaminari. I looked over to Momo looking at Bakugou.

"Hey Bakugou what happened to your arm," Momo asked.

"Sorry what did you say," Bakugo replied.

"Your arm what happened," she asked again.

"Yeah Bakugou you didn't tell us," Mina said.

"Nothing," he replied quickly. Shinsou looked very suspicious, and I know that he didn't believe him I didn't either. I heard Bakugou phone beep again I checked it.

Anonymous: hey useless how did you like what my friends and I gave you and you know that your so called friends hate you so why don't you go kill yourself nobody will miss you anyway

I felt the anger rise in me I looked at the bakusquad. They looked worried. I showed them the phone they all got mad I looked over at Bakugou to see him looking away.

"Why didn't you tell us they tell you to kill yourself ," I asked.

"I didn't think it mattered and I thought you looked through my whole phone, I'm use to it anyway." Bakugou said not even looking at us.

"Of course that matters and we didn't look through everything you know privacy," Mina yelled.

"I'm sorry," he replied still not looking at us.

"I said don't apologize Bakugou," I replied.

"Wow you weren't joking this is serious." Jiro said.

"Yeah tell me about it yes we'll help you,"Momo said. We nodded.

"So we will we all be sleeping in the same dorm room," asked Sero.

"You guys can but me and Jiro can't," said Momo. Sero nodded in response.

"Hey Shinsou it's getting late don't you have to go home," Kaminari asked.

"Nope my dad's said that I can stay with Bakugou as long as I want until they find who hurt him," Shinsou replied. "That's why dad came and got me, that and they told me what they wanted me to do," he added Kaminari nodded in response. Kaminari layed his head back on Shinsou.

"Hey guys it's already 9:30 I'm going to go we do have school tomorrow," Momo said.

"Yeah I am to bye guys," Jiro replied.

"Ok see you guys tomorrow," I replied. We watched them leave I looked at Bakugou who was getting up.

"Where are you going Blasty, asked Mina.

"To my room to go to bed," he replied.

"No you aren't, you heard recovery girl," I said.

"Yeah so sit your ass down," Kaminari said. He rolled his eyes.

"Fine then one of you come over to get my pajamas with me," he replied.

"Kiri will go," Mina said. Really Mina I thought.

"Let's go," he replied. I got up and started walking with him. I then stopped and turned around.

"Don't snoop in my room," I said as I left. We walked into his room. I sat on his bed and watched him get his PJs. I watched him wondering why people would call him weak and stuff.

"Yoi shitty hair," he said snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Yeah bakubro," I asked.

"Why do you guys care so much," he replied still with his back to me. As he opened his Dorm room door. And I sit on his bed

"You are like family to us and you're my best friend we would do anything for you because we know you'd do anything for us." He turned around and looked at me. "Plus we'd be lost without you, you know you are the only mature one and you mean alot to us we'd break down if anything happened to you," I added now standing up. I pulled him into a hug and to my surprise he hugged back.

"Thanks Kiri," he replied after a while. I smiled.

"No problem," I replied. We pulled away and he started walking to the bathroom with his PJs.

"I'm going to change," Bakugou said.

"Ok," I replied. I sat there on his bed just thinking I can't believe he was bullied and I couldn't tell. He is one of my closest friends and I still couldn't see him changing until it was too late. I'm the worst friend.

"Kiri,"I heard Bakugou say softy. I then felt his hand on my shoulder. "Whats wrong," he added.

"I'm a horrible friend I couldn't tell something was wrong I'm so stupid. I'm sorry," I replied. He pulled away from me.

"No you are a wonderful friend and you're smart. I'm the stupid one for starting to believe you guys didn't care about me, when you guys were always here for me. I'm the one who should be sorry Kiri don't blame yourself."

"How can I not," I replied. He pulled me into another hug and we stayed like that until we heard the sound of picture being taken followed by giggling.