chap 1 hanging out with the bakusquad

Bakugou pov

As of now I am getting ready to go to the arcade with shittt hair, pinky, Sero, Denki , and Shinsou. I was just sitting on my bed thinking when my phone beeped. I checked it it said

Anonymous: hey worthless you don't deserve to be a UA you will become a villain anyway. Why don't you drop out dumbass. No better off kill yourself. All of UA and class 1a hate you and none of us will miss you anyway.

Bakugou: fuck off

I act tough but this is starting to get to me the hate the bullying. It has been going on for a while. I stopped messing with deku already. In fact it has been a while. Beep I took a deep breath and checked my phone.

Anonymous: when you die nobody will go to your funeral. And I will laugh we all know you have no friends they are all fake. They Fucken hate you all of them. When we see you expect to be beat to Fucken hell and back. We will do everyone a favor.

Bakugou: leave me alone

Anonymous: why don't you make me.

It is a different number I thought . I then felt myself starting to shake and a starting crying. Maybe they are right they all hate me. All a sudden I couldn't breathe. They are going to kill me. After a few minutes I was able to calm myself down. I went in to my bathroom and cleaned up my face until you couldn't tell I was crying. I would normally kick whoever thoes people are ass but I don't know who they are. I also stopped bullying people months ago, I grew out of it, I only did it so people wouldn't get close to be but damn Kirishima and the bakusquad wasn't having any of that. I smiled to myself slightly I love those guys. I was snapped out of my thoughts by a knock on the door I grabbed my hoodie and opened the door.
"Hey man I texted you telling you I was on my way over."

"Oh sorry I was doing something."

"It's good you ready bakubro."

"Yeah let's go shitty hair." He smiled as I grabbed my phone and wallet.

"What" I asked.

"Nothing just glad your coming," Kirishima replied.

~Time Skip~

"Wow bakubabe you are really good at that."

"Thanks pinky."

"No problem."

"Fuck" we heard someone scream.

"Kiri what's wrong" Mina asked.

"I want the shark plushie but I can't get it out of the claw machine"

"Move" I told Kirishima slightly pushing him out if my way. I hate seeing him sad I hate seeing any of them sad. I put a dollar in the claw machine and won the shark first time. He hugged me I smiled.

"Ok your welcome now get off" I said

"Can you win me one." Mina asked.

"Yeah me to" Denki asked.

I rolled my eyes "I will get all of you one" I said.

Five minutes later everyone had a stuffed animal and was hugging me.

"Blasty your the claw machine master" Mina said.

"Yeah so manly." Shitty hair told me.

"Yeah yeah" I replied.

Shinsou said,"you got him a Pikachu plushie, like Denki needs anymore." We all started laughing.

"You can never have to many Pikachu's" Kaminari replied. Beep I stopped laughing and checked my phone.

Anonymous: I told you they were using you.

Bakugou: What

Anonymous: how is the arcade

Bakugou: excuse me

Anonymous: *sends picture of Bakugou at the arcade*

I look up from my phone trying to look calm. As I look around to see if anyone was on their phone front UA. I didn't see anyone.

"Bakugou" Mini yelled at me.

"Oh sorry could you repeat that"

"I asked if you want to go back to the dorms and watch a movie in the lobby." Mina said as we where starting to leave.

I looked back at my phone feeling like I am about to have another panic attack. "Om" before I couldn't finish

"How about be have a sleep over instead it is Friday so no school tomorrow" kiri said excited.

"Heck yeah" Kami and Sero said at the same time.

"Yeah that is better," Mina said.

"Yeah why not, but I have to ask my dad's first," Shinsou replied

"What about you Bakubro," Kirishima asked.

"Om ok but where," I asked.

"Can't be mine," Shinsou said.

"My mom has the flu," Kaminari stated.

"I can't my parents are sick," I said. They can't know.

"My parents are away and would kill me," Sero said rubbing the back of his neck.

"That means either my house or one of the dorms," Mina replied.

I looked at my phone looking at that picture. Not going to lie it scared me alot.

"What about my dorm," I replied without thinking. Before I knew what I said it was to late. I looked at everyone they looked shocked.

"What" I asked confused.

"Yeah sure" they all replied.

"Just let me get my dorm ready," I replied as we walked out of the arcade and back to the dorms.

"Ok what time should we be over" Sero asked. Beep beep beep I ignored the messages

I looked at my phone 5:30pm "how about 8:30pm" Everyone nodded. Beep, beep, beep, beep. Everyone talked quietly to their self's. I just listen to my phone beep away I peeked at it and saw the texts from the bully's I started to feel a panic attack. I muted my phone and stuck it back in my pocket. I took a deep breath and looked back at my friends. When we got to UA I told them I was going to get my dorm ready and left.