[Day 1: Introduction]

A/N: Flicker does not belong to me, it belongs to JJ Studios, this is just my own spin on the game.

Content warnings: None.

--------------------------------------

All twenty houseguests made their way into the house, eager to complete the challenge of living in the house for about a week and a half.

Each guest was promised a 1 million Robux cash prize if they were to catch the murderer and survive for 10-12 days at the "Murder House".

What they don't know, however, is that the murderer is among them all...

They must figure out who the murderer is and stop them.

--------------------------------------

Once the houseguests finished unpacking their belongings, the Announcer calls them out via megaphone.

"Okay, that's everyone... "

"The rules of this 'game' are simple. All of you are to survive the Murder house, BUT, you have to also apprehend the murderer. Seems simple enough, right?"

The houseguests nodded.

"Do you see the little hat over there? Pick one piece of paper out of it, but DON'T show your paper to anyone."

Everyone takes a piece of paper out of the hat, each looking at their roles.

"The roles on your paper may seem odd or even Questionable, but I can assure you that this is a part of the game and I expect all of you to act out your roles because if you don't, you would be eliminated."

"So, with that being said, all you have to do is reveal the identity of the murderer, act out your roles, and survive the Murder house."

"And lastly, when the lights cut off, I expect all of you to go to your rooms."

"Okay, dad-" Alex scoffs.

"Any questions before we begin?"

None of the houseguests had any questions.

"If you have any questions, concerns, or even wanted to tap out, just text the number I gave you."

"Anyways... The murderer wishes you good luck." The Announcer says before cutting off the intercom.

Some of these houseguests are pretty annoying, but they're providing him with free entertainment so he couldn't complain too much.

He'll just have to sit back and see who survives...

--------------------------------------

After the intercom cut off, the houseguests went to do their own separate things.

"Howdy-do, m' lady-" Lukey says, tipping their fedora and looking at Natalia, who was cringing.

"Lukey stop! You're scaring the women!" Jackson screams.

"Who gave 'em the fedora, anyway?" Alex asks, clearly bored.

"The hat was the 'role hat' the Announcer gave us." Lukey answers, placing the hat on their head.

After a moment of awkward silence, Elaina speaks.

"We don't know when the murderer will attack, or how they will do it. Does anybody have any ideas on how to go about this situation?"

"What if the "murderer" was something made up by the Announcer to scare us?" Alex sighs.

"Regardless, he said that all we have to do is apprehend the murderer, and besides, what if the murderer is an actual murderer?"

"Well, if that's the case, we can defend ourselves, using the kitchen supplies!" Vinny declares.

"Are we going to use your kitchen supply collection, or are we going to use the ones in the kitchen?"

"Normally, I would say to use the ones in the kitchen, but since this might be a life or death situation, whatever's the closest to us at that time..." Vinny says, reluctantly.

"What about Chlorine? What are we going to do if the murderer strikes him? He can't get that far in that aquarium tank by himself..." Marley asks, looking at Chlorine.

"We'll defend him. Don't worry, Marley." Sabrina comforts.

--------------------------------------

After a while of talking, the houseguests decide to go their separate ways.

Some of the houseguests decided to sleep, leaving the remaining ones to play board games among other things.

"Come on, man! Just let me get on the ladders!" Kai says as they violently shake the dice.

After they threw the dice, it landed on snakes.

"Snaakes~!" Vinny laughs.

"SHUT THE HECK UP, YOU F-"

The lights cut off.

Confused, the remaining houseguests scurry to their rooms.

--------------------------------------

It is now time for the murderer to play...

But before they could do that, they have to get the Announcer's permission first (The Announcer told the murderer that they could kill pretty much anyone that wasn't healed by the medic.)

So, the murderer waited for the perfect opportunity to strike.

--------------------------------------

A/N: I didn't give most of the houseguests any actual speaking roles, because I didn't think it was necessary to cram all 20 houseguests' introductions into one chapter (and because I plan on spreading out the houseguests' speaking roles and such.)

2023 A/N: I made a couple of edits in the story to fix: grammar, Elaina and Lukey's pronouns, as well as some continuity errors that I've made when I was writing this story.