[Night 2 - Day 3: Bloody Hell!]

A/N: Since this story was created before the Good/Evil team update, I will either create another Flicker-related story, or I will make a side story with alternate endings (probably the latter). The storyline will still follow the classic version of Flicker.

Content warnings: Murder, Violence, Stabbing (not implied - Skip paragraph/Section 3 if you're uncomfortable)

--------------------------------------

Not wanting to end up like Dan, the houseguests leave the living room, going to their own designated rooms, leaving the murderer, Colleen, Sabrina, and Annie to do basically anything in the living room.

The murderer looked at the other three houseguests.

Which one seemed like a better victim?

Sabrina seemed like the better victim since she was a bit too trusting of people.

When you trust people so much, it's easier for them to take advantage of you.

And when those people take advantage of you, they can be able to do anything from something as small as scamming, to something as serious as murder.

--------------------------------------

The murderer was sitting behind the couch, watching the other houseguests.

Besides Colleen, they were the only people outside of their rooms, the others either sleeping or didn't want to get caught outside when the lights turned off.

"Hey! Want me to drop you off to your room, Sabrina?" The murderer looks at Sabrina, flashing her a warm smile.

"You scared me! I didn't see you there."

"Sure, I guess..."

After a few minutes of walking, the murderer shoves Sabrina into the supply closet.

"What are you-" Sabrina asks before being cut off by the murderer.

"Shh! I think I heard the murderer. If you want to live, keep your voice down." The murderer whisper-yells to Sabrina.

--------------------------------------

After a few minutes, Sabrina whispers to the murderer.

"I think that they've left, let's get out!"

Just as Sabrina was about to get up, the murderer drags her back down.

"I think we should stay here. Wouldn't wanna end up like Dan, now would we?" The murderer says as they sit Sabrina down in front of them, trapping her by wrapping their arm and legs around her.

"L-let me g-" Sabrina says before feeling a sharp pain in her neck.

Naturally, she tries to fight off the murderer.

Sabrina grabs the doorknob to get out.

"Help! Help!" She shouts, trying to crawl out of the closet.

She made a good distance outside of the closet, only for her to get dragged back.

"Did you really think that the others are coming to help? Especially since they're afraid of ending up like Dan?"

"I bet that they're staying in their rooms, those cowards..." The murderer says as they look towards Sabrina.

Sabrina uses what little strength she has left to back away from the murderer (given the fact that she's lost quite a bit of blood).