[Night 3 - Day 4: Cut it Open]

A/N: The announcer provides the murderer with anything to carry out the murders, no matter how ridiculous it may seem. (Also, a fun fact was that this chapter was gonna be named 'snack')

Content warnings: Murder, Violence, Dismemberment (Implied/mentioned, but please be cautious), neck slicing (Not implied - Skip paragraph/section 2 if you're uncomfortable)

--------------------------------------

As usual, the houseguests lose track of time and went to their rooms.

They didn't want to end up like Dan and Sabrina, so they stayed in their rooms for a good chunk of the day (They did leave for food, bathroom, and other things, but they mainly stayed in their rooms).

This did make the murderer a bit annoyed since this would make their job a bit harder.

But since it was night, nobody could really see their intentions.

The murderer walked out of their room, deciding on who to murder.

They have to be pretty strategic, since messing up would most definitely be their downfall.

Once the murderer stopped walking, they looked at a door.

Everybody should be sleeping by now, and if they aren't, they'd be apprehended as quickly as possible.

The murderer opens the door quietly to see Annie sleeping.

Suddenly, the murderer gets an idea.

Maybe they can frame Veronica since she and Annie had argued with each other earlier...

Maybe they should make this quick. They know how much their victims like screaming to notify the others...

--------------------------------------

The murderer climbs on top of Annie, holding their box knife.

They place the knife on her neck, putting slight pressure on it, slicing through her neck.

Annie, of course, wakes up and tries to stop the bleeding.

Maybe the murderer should just wait for a few minutes until she bleeds out...

Once Annie died, the murderer wonders what they shall do with the body.

They can't just leave her there, they'd have to do something else.

Maybe chopping up the body and placing it in the sink?

The murderer drags the body off the bed and tries to chop one of Annie's arms off.

"Damn... The movies make stuff like this seem easy." The murderer huffs.

"Well, time to get the Bone saw!"

--------------------------------------

The psychic lied in their bed, being kept awake from the screams next door.

Who really knows if they're gonna get sleep...

Maybe they should play on their phone until they pass out.

As they were playing on their phone, the Announcer gives them the option to reveal one of the other houseguests' roles.

They wanted to see Alex's role, so they selected his name.

"Oh... He's the investigator. How nice!" The psychic says before going back to play games on their phone.

--------------------------------------

The next day, the houseguests come out.

"Good morning, houseguests! Oh heck... One houseguest seems to be missing. You know the drill."

The houseguests look around for the missing houseguest, quickly finding her chopped body on the dinner table.

"Oh no! It appears that Annie has died. She did look like a snack though..."

"Well... That sounded pretty bad coming out..." The announcer says, regretting his choice of words.

"Anyways! I have news from our investigator as to who they believe the murderer is."

"The investigator believes that the murderer is Jackson. Have fun, houseguests!" The announcer says as he cuts off the intercom.

--------------------------------------

"How can I kill someone? I haven't worked out recently!" Jackson pleads.

"There might be lazy ways to kill people, Jackson." Kai says.

"Y-you have to have at least some stamina to kill someone! Especially since the murderer chopped up Annie's body. Do you know how hard it is to do that?"

"That sounded pretty suspicious, Jack..." Marley says.

"Sorry if it came out the wrong way! I stayed up a bit too late reading medical books!"

"Mhm..." Charlie says.

"What about Chlorine? He's been outside his room when the murder happened."

Chlorine makes an offended gesture.

"Are you seriously blaming Chlorine for a murder? When he can't even leave his fish tank?" Charlie says, gesturing to Chlorine.

"I wouldn't be surprised if Chlorine died tomorrow..." Alex deadpanned, causing Chlorine to be fearful.

"D-Don't worry, Chlorine! Nothing's gonna happen to you." Alex comforts.

"What about Kai? They've been suspicious."

"HOW?!"

"You did mention how there are lazy ways to kill people. Elaborate on that."

"Some murder methods take more energy than others, just because I said something like that does not mean that I'm the murderer."

"What about the off-chance that you are the murderer?"

"Are y'all seriously going to vote me off because of an off chance? I'm innocent! My role says I am!"

"That sounded suspicious..." Marley says.

"Well, pardon me for-"

"Time's up! Everyone got their votes?"

Everybody (Yes, even Kai) said yes.

"Excuse me for a few minutes while I tally up the votes..."

--------------------------------------

Once the Announcer tallied up the votes, he turned on the intercom.

"I have tallied up the votes. The person with the most votes is..."

"..KAI!"

"Unfortunately, they weren't the murderer which means that the real murderer is still on the loose!"

"Since Kai is going to be eliminated, I will be giving them two thousand Robux to compensate."

--------------------------------------

Time ticks by as the houseguests stay outside of the living room until they fall asleep.

They figured that there was really no point since the murderer killed a few of them regardless of if they were inside or outside of their rooms.

An added bonus to this strategy is so that if gosh forbid the murderer came after one of them, they'd be able to catch the murderer.

Little did they know, the murderer planned in advance...