[Night 5 - Day 6: Eternal Rest]

Content Warnings: Murder, Violence, Pillow suffocation (skip paragraph/section 1 if you're uncomfortable)

--------------------------------------

After the murderer planned their attack, they quietly went out of their room.

It was down to eleven houseguests, which means that their murder spree was coming to an end.

It wasn't a matter of if, but when, so as long as they stay under the radar for a while longer, they should be able to eliminate the other houseguests...

They quickly went into the nearest room and looked at the sleeping houseguest.

This should be quick and easy, as long as he doesn't fight back...

The murderer grabbed a pillow and placed it over Carlos' face.

Of course, Carlos tries fighting back, but the murderer wouldn't let up.

Maybe they should give it a few minutes, losing oxygen can make a person weak...

--------------------------------------

The psychic was kept awake from the fighting next door.

Maybe they should ignore it...

They didn't feel right about their fellow houseguests being murdered, some in violent ways, but the Announcer told them that only the medic can help prevent murders from happening.

Some days, they wish that they were a medic instead of being a psychic.

The psychic's phone ringed, telling them that it was that time of night to reveal someone's role.

The psychic's finger hovered over Charlie's name, wanting to figure out his role.

He's been pretty silent, which raises some suspicions as to what his role was.

He was the murderer.

"What?!" The psychic says, quietly.

Should they tell the investigator?

Maybe they should...

--------------------------------------

"Good morning, houseguests! I hope that you had a good breakfast, and- Wait... Someone's missing..."

The houseguests look for the missing houseguest, only to find him in his room.

"Oh. Carlos seems to be sleeping in..."

"I don't think Carlos is sleeping in..." Elaina says.

"What makes you say that?"

"His skin has a bluish tint to it." They respond.

"It's hard to see because these cameras are a bit outdated..."

"...Unfortunately, Carlos has been killed in his sleep. He shouldn't have to worry about doing anything tomorrow since he will have eternal rest."

"May he rest in peace..."

"...Anyway, I have news from the investigator as to who they believe is the murderer."

"The investigator believes that Charlie is the murderer. Have fun voting among yourselves!" The Announcer says as he cuts off his megaphone.

Charlie starts to get nervous.

He knows that if he doesn't play his cards right, he will get eliminated from the house.

"What evidence do you have against me?" Charlie asks, leaning back into the couch, feigning innocence.

"You've been awfully quiet the past few nights, what are you hiding, Charlie?" Elaina asks, looking at Charlie.

"I've got nothing to hide, Elaina. I can tell you right now that I was in my room for these past few nights." Charlie counters, leaning his head into one of his hands.

"What about the nights that we've slept in the living room?" Elaina questions.

"I was there too, didn't you see me?"

Elaina stopped in their tracks.

Charlie was there during the times that they've been in the living room.

But they were sure that Charlie was a bit suspicious because he hasn't really talked to any of the other houseguests, as well as the fact that he gave everyone [opened] grape soda.

They thought that the taste of the soda was strange, but they drank the entire cup not thinking much about it. Everything was a blur, and they (and possibly the other houseguests) fell asleep rather fast...

Elaina was snapped out of their thoughts by Charlie speaking up again.

"Why are you quick to accuse me, Elaina? Could it be that you're also hiding something?" Charlie argues, smiling at Elaina.

"No! I don't have anything to hide."

"You seem rather quick to reject those claims... Seems to me that you're hiding something."

"Do I look like the type of person to hide something as suspicious as murder?"

"All of us have the ability to hide our darkest secrets, Elaina."

"Some of us are better at hiding it than others-"

"What did you put in the drinks last night?"

"Uhh... Grape soda?"

"It tasted funny!"

"Here you are again, throwing accusations. If you must know, the soda was room-temperature."

"It was cold."

"Why does it matt-"

"Time's up! Do we all have our votes?"

The houseguests say yes.

"Okay! Give me a moment while I count the votes~!"

--------------------------------------

After the Announcer counted the votes, he turns on the intercom to speak to the houseguests.

"Okay, I have counted up the votes!"

"The houseguest that's being eliminated is... Elaina!"

"Unfortunately, they weren't the murderer, so I'll give them three thousand robux to compensate."

"say bye bye to your medic, noobs." Elaina says as they pack their bags to leave.

--------------------------------------

After Elaina left the house, the houseguests went their own separate ways to do whatever they want to do.

Charlie however, was laying on the couch, planning his next attack.

He knows that his time is pretty limited and that the other houseguests were a bit suspicious of him, so he should continue playing the innocent role he gave himself until he either gets eliminated, or gets voted out.

He prefers the former, because he really wanted that row bux.

--------------------------------------

A/N: charlie more like noobie