vi

hannayn
mingyu?

min9yu
yes?

hannayn
where r u?

min9yu
at my dorm
why?

hannayn
is it okay if i stopped by your dorm?
i want to return your jacket

min9yu
i could just come to yours to grab it..
but okay i'll wait outside

"what does he say?" dohoon asked me.

"its a go. he'll wait outside."

im with dohoon at the moment, we've go on 3 dates so far and its only 3 weeks after our first date. he really ask me to go out every weekend.

"how did you even have his jacket?" dohoon ask of his curiousness.

i sighed, not wanting to remember that moment again, "its a long, painful and embarassing story."

"i dont mind listening."

i chuckled at him, holding his free hand and say "i'll tell you when im mentally ready." leaving him with a really cute pout.

we arrived, i get off the car while dohoon stays inside. i waved at mingyu who is sitting on a chair near the front door.

"you dont have to come here, i could just grab it at yours." he said, taking the jacket from my hands.

"its okay, im heading nearby anyway."

he hummed an okay, and then take a glance inside dohoon's car. "you with someone? where ya heading?"

"yeah, me and a friend are going to a sushi restaurant near here." i nodded, "you wanna join us?"

he let out a bitter laugh, "me? no, im not going to third-wheeling you two. have a nice dinner, both of you." he smiled and quickly turn around and disappearing from the door.

o..kay?

i go back to the car and we drove off to the restaurant.

>>>>>

1 month away until my debut.

i can do this, i whisper to myself.

"stop right here, sir." i said to the taxi driver. the car stopped in front of an apartement, dohoon's apartement. i pay the taxi driver and got off the car. my hands are full with a cake, snack and a mini gift-box. i go inside the apartment lobby, put the stuff in my hands on the table near me as i seated myself on a comfy sofa.

me
babe, where r you?

dohoonie
im at sungwoo's, got sum stuff to work on
why?

me
on your birthday?
i wanna celebrate your bday with you:(

dohoonie
aw youre so cute bby
but i might come home late, we'll do this tmr yes?

me
okay then

its dohoon's birthday today. i am planning a surprise party for him, only two of us. but i guess not all things could go on your way. so i decided to just heading to dohoon's apartement and wait for him till he comes home. i pick up the stuff on the table and make my way to dohoon's.

once i stood in front of his door, i pressed his password number and the door is open. i entered his apartement, a bit shocked when i found his shoes on the rack.

i thought he said he's at sungwoo's?

my curiousity become larger as i discovered another pair of shoes, a woman's shoes.

i walked myself to his room, and found dohoon and soora, eating

.....each other's faces.

dohoon's eyes widened as he see me standing in front of his door, holding a cake and bunch other stuff. i scoffed, as he let go of the kiss, making soora sighed but as she turns her head around, her eyes widened in shock.

"happy fucking birthday, dickwad." i throw the cake to the floor, making it scattered in tiny pieces of creams. some splatted into his bed sheet. good luck cleaning that heavy fat cream, you dick.

i exited his apartment, still holding the gift i supposed to give him. but hell, no. he didnt deserve this nearly-million costed watch. i'll sell this watch, or give it to someone who worth it. and the snacks? i keep them with me. i think im going to need them as i went home and cry while stuffing cheetos into my mouth.

"nain, wait!" he calls as i entered the elevator, when i deadly try to press close button, he helds the door open, "im sorry, im so sorry."
he panted, and he grab my hand.

"im sorry for what happens, i truly am. you're the most wonderful person i've ever met but just..." he sighed as he continue, "lets just, lets break up."

i can feel my eyes get warmer, and my vision is blurry because of the tears that about to fall off.

i cant think of anything else to do, so i push him out from the elevator, and kick him where it hurts.

40 minutes later i arrive at my place and throw myself at my bed. i feel terrible. i hate dohoon, i hate soora. i never thought that dohoon will cheated on me like this, i mean, he looks like a nice person. and soora, i never thought that she would turn her back against me like this. she knew im dating with dohoon! i thought we're friends!

ding!

a text notifications pop up, i open it. slightly hoping that its dohoon, telling me that he's sorry and regret everything he have done. but it wasnt dohoon, it was my manager.

my tears falls even harder after i read the text. i throw my phone to the side, it bounces all the way off to the ground.

manager-nim
nain, im sorry to tell you this
but i think we need to postpone your debut until, maybe next year?
you've work really hard, but theres some stuff happened and CEO think we need to debuting the senior trainees first.
just wait a little longer, will you?
im sure you'll make it up to debut.

a/n
sorry dohoon for making you a bad guy in here but tRUST ME HE'S ADORABLE IRL. he's actually a model irl under Esteem Ent. and he's super cute go check on him his name is ki dohoon.

also sorry for a lot of time skips, the author is lazy af.

and yea guys comment something im hella lonely.