vii

i spent the next 2 days crying. i miss my practice and classes, not to mention my shift. there's huge amount of text waiting for me to reply, most of them is from hayeon and leah. i told them what happen and left them on read afterwards. my face is swollen, my hair looks like i've been living in a jungle and i stinks.

i exited my room, after days of crying and eating nothing but snacks, i need a real food to eat. i sighed as i open my fridge and found nothing to eat.

my boyfriend cheated on me with my bestfriend, im not going to debut until next year, and there is nothing for me to eat so i guess im going to die is starvation.

god, why is it so hard to be me?

my phone ring, i pick it up without looking at the ID. it turns out to be hayeon.

"okay, im actually hella concerned right now. are you okay?"

"yes im totally okay, yeon-ah. everything is fine." i answered sarcastically.

"im on my way to yours. better prepare yourself and go shower, you stinky toe nails." and she hung up. what a nice friend.

i finished my shower and tiding up my bed, which looks like a huge mess, as hayeon knocks on my front door. i open the door, revealing hayeon and jihyun with a plastic bag on his hand.

"i bought you your favorite jjajangmyeon." he said.

we walked to the couch to eat the food they brought. and we talk, a lot. most of the talk is about how dohoon is a jerk and a lot of swearing to my CEO. wasnt so nice, but it helps me to laugh again.

"oh and how the fuck you know kim mingyu in person?" hayeon asked me.

"hayeon, i swear to god if you ask me for his sign-"

"he came to the store at my night shift and asked me if you're still working here or not."

i widened my eyes. its been a while i didnt see him, not after i returned his jacket. he barely even text me. i supposed that he's busy with all of his idol thingy.

so later that night, i decided to coming back to work. covering hayeon again with her night shift, for free, this time. and hoping that mingyu would come to the store, again.

but he's not coming.

>>>>>

practice are getting harder and harder. i make my way out from the practice room, and bumped into someone.

park soora.

she didnt say anything, neither did i. then i continue my walk while texting riel and leah on a groupchat. oh, and riel is already debuting alongside soora 3 moths ago. yes, its been 3 month since the cheating and debuting problems. while leah is now under a different unit, training as an singer in a girlgroup.

leah<33
gtg practicing
bbai gurls💕

riellie
okay!!
힘내세요 uri leah~
😙

me
goodluck bby💞

i walked towards the cafetaria. i have nothing to do. all of my friends are busy. im tired of playing games on my phone so i dm mingyu. not expecting him to reply, i just do it because im bored.

hannayn
yo
its been a while

but not even a minute, he actually read my dm and i can see him typing.

kim.min9yu
oh hey nain

yea its been a while

hannayn
r u busy at the moment?

kim.min9yu
not really just finished an interview
wyd?

hannayn
waiting for food
oH i watched svt's concert and i saw your performance!
it was aWESOME

kim.min9yu
you came to the concert???????????
thankyou😢
i was so nervous ngl

hannayn
no i watch it from youtube:(
sorry i couldnt come im busy practicing
but dont worry you burn the stage🔥🔥

kim.min9yu
nah it okay i get it
but still thankyou for watching!!!!!!!!!

hannayn
ofccccccc

kim.min9yu
hey how's your training life?
are you debuting yet?

hannayn
oh
about that
they postponed my debut

kim.min9yu
THATS SUCKS
Y THO??????????
UNTIL WHEN??????

hannayn
august next year
im sad:((

kim.min9yu
thats really sucks:(
but hold on a bit longer you'll debuting eventually
imma support you❤❤❤❤❤

hannayn
thankyou mingyu you're the best
❤❤❤❤

kim.min9yu
btw gtg seungcheol hyung needs me

hannayn
okai

kim.min9yu
oh and
lets go out this weekend
i mean its been a while:))
kinda miss your awkward stutter
in a friendly way, of course

hannayn
>:(
but okay

kim.min9yu
hihihi
i'll dm you later
see you

hannayn
see yaaa
[seen]

a/n
hiiii