𝟎𝟎𝟕

CHAPTER SEVEN 

( LYDIA BLAKE )

TWO: UNUSUAL ACTIONS

"i'll support him till the end"

15th and 16th october 1994

lydia had been avoiding cedric as though he were the plague. however, she knew she'd have to eventually face him considering it was his birthday the next day. she currently sat by the black lake as she let her mind wander. she had cedric's present sorted and wrapped. she had bought him a appleby arrows jumper. it was pale blue and had a silver arrow on the chest area.

the girls time alone was interrupted by a jumping body. daniel grey ran as close to the girl bouncing on his heels impatiently as he tried to hold back a smile. lydia looked up at the boy well shielding her eyes from the sun.

"yes?" she asked considering it looked like he wasn't going to be starting the conversation any time soon.

"guess who i just recieved a letter from to visit?" the answer he was about to give her was far from what she expected. the girl tilted her head confused as she waited for him to answer.

"your parents!" he nearly yelled as he watched her eyes widen in horror. the boy was over the moon and she felt herself sinking.

there was nothing wrong with daniel visiting her parents. he had visited many times before since she joined. but it always did end in one part of her home being set aflame. her father, noah, always found daniel to be the son he never had. and that meant they always got up to the most boyish tasks known to man.

"you better stay out of my room" she threatened as she stood up, slightly wiping the dirt off her robe. the boys smile didn't drop as he grabbed her arm and began dragging her in the direction of the school.