𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 1

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆

MAEVE HAD JUST BOARDED her plane and she was now seated in her seat which was 33A meaning she was all the way in the back of the plane. She pulled out her MacBook Air and settled it on the mini table in front of her so whenever the pilot gave the clear on being able to use their electronics she'd be ready to dive into the 19 pages of dialogue.

After about 10 minutes she noticed a guy coming her way. The blonde hoped that he'd be heading to the bathroom instead of the seat next to her. It's not that she hated having company, she just didn't want anyone to disturb her, especially since she had to read over all the dialogue Diana had sent her.

But luck was not on her side as the tall brunette male stopped right next to the empty seat. After putting his things away he took his seat next to the blonde, giving her a soft smile and muttering "hi".
Maeve responded with a "hi" as well as a smile.

After about thirty minutes the pilot had announced that the passengers may use their electronics. The guy sitting next to Maeve grabbed his backpack and pulled out his laptop. Meanwhile, Maeve opened up her laptop and her screen was the outer banks script. "Rosie Blake" was written on top of the pdf file. She scrolled down to see the summary of the story.

Basically outer banks was about a group of teenagers in the Outer Banks of North Carolina who are called 'Pogues,' who live at the Cut. Their ring leader John B enlists the help of his friend to recover a legendary treasure linked to his father's disappearance. To complicate things, there is a wealthy and superior group called the 'Kooks,' who live at the Figure Eight. The plot revolves around how these teenagers have to overcome all sorts of obstacles to fulfil their quest.

So basically like The Goonies? Or Scooby-Doo? She thought. She felt eyes on her and she knew the brunette male was looking at her.

"I don't mean to be noisy or anything but are you auditioning for the netflix series outer banks?" The brunette male asked.

"Y-yeah I am" Maeve answered as she looked over to get a glance of the guy.

The first thing she noticed was his freckles.

"No way I am too. Who are you auditioning for?" He asked

"Rosie Blake. How about you?" Maeve said with a small smile

"John B" he replies with a small smile as well

"The leader" She says with a rise eyebrow

"The rebel princess" He says with a smirk

Maeve chuckles

"I'm Chase by the way" He says and extends his hand towards her

"Maeve" She smiles and shakes his hand

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆

𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾𝖽 𝖻𝗒 𝘀𝗼𝗳𝗶𝗮𝗮𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆, 𝗱𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗮𝗻𝗮𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝟲,𝟬𝟬𝟳 𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗺𝗮𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗮𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆: 𝗍𝗈𝗈𝗄 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝖻𝖾𝖿𝗈𝗋𝖾 𝗁𝖾𝖺𝖽𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗍𝗈 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖺𝗂𝗋𝗉𝗈𝗋𝗍 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗇𝗈𝗐 𝗂𝗆 𝗈𝗇 𝖺 𝗉𝗅𝖺𝗇𝖾 𝗍𝗈 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗋𝗅𝖾𝗌𝗍𝗈�...

𝗺𝗮𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗮𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆: 𝗍𝗈𝗈𝗄 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝖻𝖾𝖿𝗈𝗋𝖾 𝗁𝖾𝖺𝖽𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗍𝗈 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖺𝗂𝗋𝗉𝗈𝗋𝗍 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗇𝗈𝗐 𝗂𝗆 𝗈𝗇 𝖺 𝗉𝗅𝖺𝗇𝖾 𝗍𝗈 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗋𝗅𝖾𝗌𝗍𝗈𝗇 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝖺 𝗇𝖾𝗐 𝖿𝗋𝗂𝖾𝗇𝖽 𝗌𝗂𝗍𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗇𝖾𝗑𝗍 𝗍𝗈 𝗆𝖾
   ➪ damianavery: kinda thinking this little trip   
       wasn't for work purposes
   ➪ sofiaavery: I miss you already