𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 17

𝚂𝚊𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚍𝚊𝚢, 𝙼𝚊𝚢 𝟷𝟾𝚝𝚑, 𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟿

TONIGHT JADEN'S SONG "Angels & Demons" was being released. The sway house, which is basically a house in which TikTokers /YouTubers live together, we're throwing him a party to celebrate, since his song comes out at midnight.

Which meant Maeve had to catch a flight to LA. Instead of spending her weekend with the obx cast; which she grew to love so quick, due to them getting along so well which is pretty rare in the acting industry, she had to go support her boyfriend. When Maeve told the cast she couldn't go with them to the beach, they we're all bummed out, especially Madelyn and Rudy.

Rudy had offered to take her to the airport, which she gladly accepted. It was currently 4:30am and Rudy was parked outside Maeve, Madison, and Madelyn's apartment waiting for Maeve to come down.

After a few minutes, he seen Maeve coming down with a small suitcase. He quickly got off his car and met Maeve half way to grab her luggage. Maeve muttered a thank you.

"You have everything?" Rudy asked as Maeve was putting on her seat belt

"Yeah" She said sadly which Rudy took notice of

Truth be told, Maeve didn't wanna leave, she wanted nothing more to stay with the crew. But what made her go was that today was her last day being Jaden Hossler's girlfriend.

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆

Once they arrived at the airport, Rudy grabbed her suitcase and both walked into the airport. After checking in Maeve noticed a small group of girls forming by the checking area. The girls noticed Maeve starring and they started squealing in excitement.

"Who knew Maeve Avery had fans?" Rudy joked once he took notice

Maeve chuckles while looking up at him "Jealous Pankow?"

The blond man looked down at her with a smile "Just wait until obx comes out" He winks at her

Maeve playfully rolled her eyes, she had a gut feeling that when obx comes out that there would be lots of girls drooling over Rudy Pankow.

"Hi Maeve! We we're wondering if you could maybe take pictures with us?" A young brunette girl asked when she came up to the two

Rudy snickered, which caused Maeve to nudge him with her elbow.

"Of course" Maeve smiles

Both girls and Rudy walked towards the group of girls who we're so excited. Rudy stood by a wall in awe of how she interacts with her fans, she was talking with each girl, laughing along with them, filming some dance videos, and taking pictures with each one.

Rudy checked the time on his phone and she had less than five minutes before her plane started to board. So he tried calling out her name but with the airport being so loud, he walks over and softly grabs her hand.

Maeve looked over thinking it was some random person, but calmed when she seen it was only Rudy. "Plane boards in five minutes" Rudy told her

Maeve then turned to her supporters and quickly told them she had to go. The girls understood and Rudy pulled Maeve away from the crowd, while Maeve waved goodbye to them.

"Wait is she dating him?" A fan asked another

"No she's dating Jaden"

"Then why is she her with him and why are they still holding hands?"

"Wait who even is he?"

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆

Once they made it to Maeve's assigned gate, Maeve took notice of how they were still holding hands and smiled softly.

"When do you come back?" He asks

"Monday morning around 5am" She replies

"I'll be here" He says

Maeve smiles up at him, "Thank you"

Rudy admires every feature of the girl before hugging her. "I'm gonna miss you, even if it's just for a day or two"

Maeve chuckles "Same here"

"Goodbye Sunshine" He says while kissing her temple

"Bye blue eyes" Maeve smiles

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆

𝙰/𝙽:
𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚜𝚘 𝚋𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚗𝚍
𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚝! 𝙸'𝚖 𝚜𝚘
𝚜𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢.