𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 7

𝙼𝚊𝚢 𝟻𝚝𝚑, 𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟿

𝙼𝚊𝚢 𝟻𝚝𝚑, 𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟿

TODAY WAS THEIR FIRST DAY off. The whole crew decided to have a lake day and a cook out, since there wasn't really anything for them to do in Charleston.

They ended up taking only two cars so they didn't have to waste so much gas. Madelyn offered to take her car, so Maeve, Madison, Lilah, and Elaine rode with her.  Austin took his car and he rode along with Chase, JD, Drew, and Rudy.

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆

The girls we're in their bikinis out by the docks laying on their towels while trying to get a nice tan. Meanwhile the guys were setting up the grill and preparing the food, well so the girls thought. Until they all felt water being splashed on them. All five let out a "what the hell?" followed along with a squeal and some screams.

Maeve quickly turned around to see Rudy standing on top of her while holding a bucket. "And here I thought we were friends" she told him

Rudy smirked "Sorry sunshine, you looked a bit too hot, had to help cool you down." Maeve shook her head with a small chuckle. Rudy began to walk away.

Maeve called out for him "Hey Rudy." Which made Rudy turn around. "Yeah?" Maeve got up to hug him quickly as she took a few steps back, until they both fell into the water.

Maeve was the first to resurface the water, she looked around to see if Rudy had too but he didn't. She was about to call out for him until she felt her leg being pulled down. She felt two hands grab her waist and pulled her close to them. She open her eyes under water to be met with Rudy. Maeve places her hands around his neck.

Since Rudy was low on air he kept his hold on Maeve and resurfaced both of them back up. Rudy shook his head and ran one hand through his wet hair. Meanwhile, Maeve was still hooked onto him, she was admiring his ocean blue eyes and his cute dimple. "Take a picture it'll last longer" Rudy told her with a smirk as he seen her staring at him.

Maeve playfully rolled her eyes "Mind letting me go?" She shot back, Rudy's eyes flickered down to her lips then back up to her eyes "Or what?"

"Hey love birds! You guys eating or do you wanna continue flirting?" Chase yelled out. All the cast mates were at the table eating meanwhile Rudy and Maeve we're holding onto each other.

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆

𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾𝖽 𝖻𝗒 𝗱𝗿𝗲𝘄𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗸𝗲𝘆, 𝗿𝘂𝗱𝗲𝘁𝗵 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝟭𝟬,𝟵𝟯𝟬 𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝘀

𝗺𝗮𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗮𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆: 𝖺 𝗄𝗈𝗈𝗄 𝗂𝗌 𝗍𝗈𝗎𝖼𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗆𝗒 𝖼𝗁𝖾𝖾𝗄
   ➪ 𝗮𝘂𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗻𝗼𝗿𝘁𝗵𝟱𝟱: 𝗂𝗍'𝗌 𝗈𝗄𝖺𝗒 𝗍𝗈 𝗐𝖺𝗇𝗍 𝗍𝗈 𝗆𝖺𝖼𝗄 𝖺
𝗄𝗈𝗈𝗄
   ➪ 𝗺𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗹𝘆𝗻𝗰𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗲: *𝗃𝗃 𝗉𝗎𝗅𝗅𝗌 𝗈𝗎𝗍 𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗀𝗎𝗇*
   ➪ 𝗺𝗮𝗱𝗶𝘀𝗼𝗻𝗯𝗮𝗶𝗹𝗲𝘆𝗯𝗮𝗯𝗲: 𝗃𝗃 𝗉𝗎𝗇𝖼𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖺𝗂𝗋 𝗋𝗇
➪ 𝗷𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗻𝗵𝗼𝘀𝘀𝗹𝗲𝗿: 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝖽𝗈𝖾𝗌𝗇'𝗍 𝗅𝗈𝗈𝗄 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎'𝗋𝖾
𝗐𝗈𝗋𝗄𝗂𝗇𝗀

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆

➪ 𝘼/𝙉:
𝘐'𝘮 𝘴𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳
𝘴𝘶𝘤𝘬𝘦𝘥!

𝘉𝘶𝘵 𝘪 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘪𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘨𝘶𝘺𝘴
𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘪𝘤𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘪 𝘢𝘥𝘥𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘸𝘰
𝘯𝘦𝘸 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦
𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺. 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘪𝘯
𝘵𝘩𝘦 "𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓" 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳!

𝘉𝘶𝘵 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘵𝘰
𝘷𝘰𝘵𝘦 & 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵 ♥︎