𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 8

MAEVE AND MARIE WERE currently sitting by the docks

MAEVE AND MARIE WERE currently sitting by the docks. Meanwhile, the rest of the cast we're going over their scripts with their own tv parents.

"So how about we go over Daniella's background first, so then we can figure out Rosie's?" Marie suggests

"Fine with me" Maeve smiles sweetly

Marie began to read off her characters description.

DANIELLA BLAKE:
A 36 year old woman who's been through a hectic childhood and continues to go through a dark path. From when she was born up until 15 she had a decent childhood, that was until her mother walked out on her and her father. Her mother abandoning them made Daniella's father fall apart. He began to consume alcohol twenty four - seven, as well as consume heavy drugs. It got bad, to the point where Daniella's father would hit her every time she would do something that irritated him.

Her mother came back when she turned 17. But it didn't change anything. Her parents would argue twenty four - seven. Her mother even cheated on her father with another pogue, right under their roof. Daniella's mother wasn't the sweet, caring, big hearted woman she once knew. Instead she was just like her father; an alcoholic and a drug attic. Whenever her mother was drunk or high she'd call Daniella, "worthless", "a mistake", "an abomination" and the list goes on.

It wasn't until Daniella found a handsome young man that made her believe things would get better. Just when she thought she could finally be happy everything came crumbling down. On her twentieth birthday she found out she was pregnant. She immediately told her boyfriend. Sadly for her, he bailed, according to him she was slut and the baby wasn't his, that it was some dirty pogues' baby.

Eventually, her parents found out when word got out that she was expecting a baby. At that moment she wish the ground beneath her could just swallow her whole. Her mother began to recite a whole list of insults, while her father slapped her and grabbed her by the hair and dragged her out the door. He kicked her out, not letting her take anything but the clothes she was wearing.

Thanks to her best friend Luke Maybank, she had a roof over her head. The Maybanks we're like her second family. For a few days she was staying there. But Luke's father didn't like her staying with Luke in his bedroom. So she had to leave. Luke helped her find a small one bedroom home. Daniella had to work two or three jobs, just to keep that roof over her head. Truth be told, Daniella thought about ending her baby's life, but Luke wouldn't let her.

After giving birth she still struggled, but once again thanks to the Maybanks she survived by a thread. Luke and his wife offered to take care of baby Rosie, while Dani worked. Luke and his wife also had a two month year old baby boy named JJ. His wife didn't mind taking care of another child. When Luke and his wife couldn't take care of Rosie, her other friend big John would offer to take care of her. He also had a three month year old baby, named John B. Anna Carrera was her only kook friend she had on the island. She gladly accepted taking care of Dani's daughter. Mainly because she had a whole nanny taking care of her one month year old, so what was another baby, the nanny had to take care of?

Even with all the support Daniella had, she couldn't help to feel a little hatred towards her daughter. Because of her she had to fight tooth and nail to survive in the cut. Because of her, her ex-boyfriend left her. Because of her she never enjoyed her twenties.

Which is why 16 years later, now being 36, she's living the life she never could. She's basically always high on coke, drunk out of her mind, having a different man over everyday and giving her daughter such a hard life; always calling her names, telling her she's always been a mistake and hitting her a few times. I guess you could say "like mother like daughter".

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆

➪ 𝗔/𝗡:
𝖨 𝖽𝖾𝖼𝗂𝖽𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝗈 𝗌𝗁𝖺𝗋𝖾 𝖺 𝖻𝗂𝗍 𝗈𝖿
𝖬𝖺𝗋𝗂𝖾'𝗌 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗋𝖺𝖼𝗍𝖾𝗋'𝗌
𝖻𝖺𝖼𝗄𝗀𝗋𝗈𝗎𝗇𝖽. 𝖭𝖾𝗑𝗍 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋
𝗐𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝖻𝖾 𝖬𝖺𝖾𝗏𝖾'𝗌!

𝖣𝗈𝗇'𝗍 𝖿𝗈𝗋𝗀𝖾𝗍 𝗍𝗈 𝗏𝗈𝗍𝖾 𝖺𝗇𝖽
𝖼𝗈𝗆𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍! 𝖳𝗁𝖺𝗇𝗄 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗍𝗈
𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋𝗒𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝗐𝗁𝗈 𝗂𝗌 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽𝗂𝗇𝗀
𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗌𝗍𝗈𝗋𝗒. 𝖨𝗍 𝗍𝗋𝗎𝗅𝗒 𝗆𝖾𝖺𝗇𝗌
𝖺𝗅𝗈𝗍! 𝖲𝗍𝖺𝗒 𝗌𝖺𝖿𝖾! ♥︎