~4(keys)~

I was standing outside the place thinking if I should enter or not but seeing that I already told Pear that I will I enter the place.
I search around for Pear and her friends.
"Win" I heard a female voice yell my name so I turn around and see Pear with Bright, Off, Gunsmile, Man, Type and another two guys one of which was short so I thought it must be Gun(Off's boyfriend) because Pear told me that he was short and cute but the other guy I don't know whom he was.
"Come over here" Pear said and I went to sit with her.
She introduced me to everyone and I found out that the guy from before was Green, an old friend of Bright.
"Bright" Green shouted and moved closer to him and said something into his ear making him laugh.
"What's wrong with you two?" Man asked.
"Green said he finds Win cute" Bright said and started to laugh even more.
"Yeah,he's right I said that" Green said looking at me 
"But you know my heart is loyal to just you Bright" Green said turning towards Bright.
"Yeah right" Bright said with a pout.
"Ohh someone's jealous" Type said putting he's arm around Bright's shoulder.
I was kind of confused so I looked over to Pear and she leaned over to me and said:
"Bright and Green always flirt like that because Green had a heartbreak a few months ago so Bright wanted to help him move on so he started flirting with him and Green played on with it."
"Ahh ok" I said and turned to look at Green and Bright drinking by interwining their arms.

""Ahh ok" I said and turned to look at Green and Bright drinking by interwining their arms

For people who couldn't understand what "interwining arms" meant.  <author.

Everyone was applauding and cheering them but then I saw Pear, she didn't look happy but more like jealous or angry,I was about to ask what's wrong but I stopped looking into her eyes full of tears as she stood up and excused her self to go to the bathroom.
When she came back she looked fine so I didn't bother to ask her what happend and enjoyed the atmosphere of the party and listening to what all the other boys were talking about.

It was late night probably around 1 or 2 in the morning so I stood up and said:
"OK it's late I have to go and" I turned towards Pear and said:
"Thank you for inviting me and" I turned towards the other boys and said"
"It was nice meeting you all, bye!" I said excusing myself and leaving the place.
I reached out from the place, it was cold outside just like before but this time when the breeze touched my skin I didn't shiver maybe because the atmosphere in the place and outside was the same.
I walked down the dark streets not afraid because there have been many times when I was following Pear and went back home late.
I reached my house and searched for keys in my pocket but they were gone.
"I LOST MY KEYS" I yelled to me into my brain and started looking around for them but I couldn't find them so I was about to give up but then someone shouted my:
"Win" I heard and turned around to see the most unexpected person in front of me, Bright.
"Your keys" He said handing my keys to me.
"How did the end up to you?" I asked.
"You forgot them at the bar" He said.
"Ahh ok thanks a lot" I said bowing down to him.
"Your welcome now I have to go bye!" He said and left but before fully disappearing he turned back and looked at me for 2 minutes, straight into my eyes and then left.
I was standing there thinking and then a sudden breeze of cold air made me shiver so I quickly opened my door and went inside.

                         🌑next day🌄
I went to the class and today Bright actually danced with us,he seemed happy and everyone else was shock because usually he would just let us dance but this was the first time he actually danced with us.
After about 30 minutes he gave us a break and told us that a new cafeteria was opened in their academy so we can go and eat there if we want to.
I was hungry so on decided to go to the cafeteria and as I entered, WOW, it's so big and the only colour that is present is just black 'I guess Bright might have decided the colours' I thought giggling.
I went and ordered some Khao Pad (Fried Rice) and chocolate milk.
I sat on an empty place and started eating, 'the food is delicious' I thought.
While eating I noticed something, the cafeterias name, Bright the cook, 'so Bright knows how to cook and this is his cafeteria' I guessed.
After I was done I decided to take a look around because I still had like 10 or 15 minutes left.
The cafeteria was just black and the only different colour was white that was present on the chef and staff's clothes but still the place was really beautiful.
I went back to the class and it went like always, hard and difficult but everyone still managed to go back to their homes alive.
I reached my place and I was in front of my door when a flashback come to me.
                    💫Flashback💫
Win" I heard and turned around to see the most unexpected person in front of me, Bright.
"Your keys" He said handing my keys to me.
"How did the end up to you?" I asked.
"You forgot them at the bar" He said.
"Ahh ok thanks a lot" I said bowing down to him.
"Your welcome now I have to go bye!" He said and left but before fully disappearing he turned back and looked at me for 2 minutes, straight into my eyes and then left.
                💫end flashback💫
'I'm so dumb' I said to myself because I was standing outside my door for 10 minutes just staring at the road😂 I laughed and opened the door.
As I entered I felt the hot air in my house touch my skin making me feel warm.
I was cold so I decided to take a longer shower today and I ended up taking 1 hour long shower of hot water.

What was wrong with Pear?
Why was she sad?
What was she thinking?
Read to find out because it's gonna be interesting.
Bye❤