11(have I lost my mind?)

I woke up and the first thing that came to my mind was Bright and my lips curved into a smile.
I went into the bathroom took a shower and came back into my room to get dressed, I stood in front of my closet for about 10 minutes just staring, this is the first time after a while that I spent so much time deciding what to wear, I gave up and picked a blue shirt with white stripes and white pants matched with white shoes.

I was satisfied with my look.
It took about 20 minutes to reach the academy, I got out of my car and started to walk towards the entrance but I stopped. Now I am still standing outside the entrance, it's been a while that I am standing here just thinking, I was just lost and was brought back to my senses by Fong calling my name.
we enter and everything is like usual but my eyes, like they have their own body, move directly towards Bright, it was different because usually the first thing I would see was always Pear but today it was different, again I was lost and was only brought back to my senses by Fong.

💓💓Dance practice💓💓

Today we practiced for a much longer time and I kept messing up the step so Bright came and helped me to do it right.
As his hand touches mine it felt like a sudden electric shock ran trough me and I could feel my heart racing and my face burning.

😲😲After practice😲😲

We are done with the practice and I am about to walk out but I hear someone yell my name so I turn around and see Bright calling my name.
"Win came here for a second." He said, I thought he will shout at me for not doing the steps right and messing up continuously but no I was wrong, when I reached closer to him I saw him smile, it was rather a shy smile then happy but why is he smiling?
"Umm..." He couldn't speak so to make it easy I asked him.
"What do you want to say?" I ask him.
"Umm... I... umm... you did well today?" He said but it sounded more like a question.
"More like I did worse today."
"Ohh don't worry about it, everyone messes the start but slowly you will start to do better, you just need to understand the beat and your feet will move by themselves." He said.
"That's all you wanted to say?" I ask, I don't know why but I wanted to hear more.
"Umm..." He shakes his head and continues talking.
"Umm... I...,look I am going to be straightforward,wouldyouliketohavedinnerwithmetonight?" He says in one breath.
"Me what? Could you repeat the last sentence?" I ask.
"Would you like to have dinner with me tonight?" He asks me, I couldn't move, I didn't know what to say.
"It's okay if---" He was about to say something but I interrupt him and proceed to talk.
"Okay." I say.
"Huh"
"I said okay I will have dinner with you tonight." He looks at me with a really big smile, this time happy, and we share goodbyes but before leaving he gives me a hug, I froze, I could feel my face heat up,but how could a boy make me feel this way?

I drive back home and get out of my car and started walking towards my house but stopped right at the entrance, I had a sudden mode swing and now wanted to go to the park. I walk there and sit on my usual bench just staring at whatever was in front of me, and that's when it hit, it hit me hard.
"HOW COULD I AGREE TO THAT? AM I DUMB OR WHAT? WHAT WAS I THINKING?UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" I keep yelling and kicking the grass.
I check my phone and it was 5 pm, I grab my hair in frustration.
"I agreed so now I will have to go with him,ughhhhh I MUST BE OUT OF MIND-" I start yelling again while walking back home.

So I wrote this chapter this morning at 5

And was about to publish it but my phone switched off and then I ran towards the charger

And was about to publish it but my phone switched off and then I ran towards the charger. I switched in on and went directly on wattpad to see if it was still there, I opened it saw that it was not, I was angry because it took me like 10 minutes to write the whole chapter.
But the today evening I still remembered a little bit of what I wrote this morning so I wrote it again and now I am publishing it. I was angry and actually I am still.😡😡
By the way I wrote this at 5 pm, like wow, the first time I wrote was 5 am and now 5 pm, weird.

😡😡By the way I wrote this at 5 pm, like wow, the first time I wrote was 5 am and now 5 pm, weird

Tell me of you like it or not.
Someone in the comments asked to break the ice between them and make them talk so the next chapter will be it.
Love yall💜💜
Bye❤❤