𝗑. 𝗔𝗺𝗶𝘁𝘆

━━━━━━━━━━
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐄𝐍
𝖠𝗆𝗂𝗍𝗒

━━━━━━━━━━𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐄𝐍𝖠𝗆𝗂𝗍𝗒

━━━━━━━━━━

Alissa gulped down the last droplets of juice as she listened to Derek's voice over the phone. After months she finally heard his voice again. Alissa had thought when she heard his voice she'd feel something but so far she didn't feel a thing. She felt more worry than anything else because just by listening to his voice she could hear something was wrong. She tried not to pay attention and just listen but it was too obvious. Derek was in trouble but why wasn't he telling her anything?
Why did he pretend everything was okay?

She really hates when he does that.

The girl sighed, switching the phone off. She'd have to pester Scott later to find out what's wrong with their friend. She turned and made her way back to the lunch table. “Hey, you okay?” Angela asked the girl when she was seated down beside her. Alissa bit her lip before nodding her head. “Yeah, I just got a message from a friend of mine.”

“Bad news?”

“Uh, neutral.”

Angela turned back to Eric while Alissa ate her salad. Her eyes moved to the four around the table. She really was a complete different person than she was in Beacon Hills. It may be because she had different personas for every town she lived in or the events over the past two years have changed to who she was today.

She'd go with the latter.

“I did see something in the woods,” Angela stated and Eric chuckled nodding her head, “Sure, baby, I believe you.”
Alissa laughed knowing he didn't. “No, he doesn't. He's just trying to get lucky,” Jessia retorted.

Alissa nodded, “Yeah, I agree with Jess on this one. He doesn't believe you.”

“Hey! I thought you were on my side!” Eric spoke up looking straight at Alissa who just shrugged.

“I was but not anymore, hon.” She send him a wink with a small smirk which he just rolled his eyes at. Angela sighed, looking at the four around. “It's true. It was jet black and huge. On all fours, it was still taller than a person. A bear, maybe?”

“Or an alien. You're lucky that you didn't get probed,” Mike told them causing Eric to let out a chuckle.
“Oh, yeah. Well, I saw it,” Angela told him.

Bella who had been contemplating if she should sit alone today, walked toward the table the five were sat at. She topped at the table attracting everyone's attention, “You're not the only one. My Dad's been getting reports at the station. Like five hikers been killed by some bear. But they can't find the bear,” Bella spoke up.