𝗑𝗏𝗂𝗂𝗂. 𝗖𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗮𝗻𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗽

━━━━━━━━━━
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝖢𝗈𝗆𝗉𝖺𝗇𝗂𝗈𝗇𝗌𝗁𝗂𝗉

━━━━━━━━━━𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍𝖢𝗈𝗆𝗉𝖺𝗇𝗂𝗈𝗇𝗌𝗁𝗂𝗉

━━━━━━━━━━

Alissa was in her own head the whole way through dinner. She didn't pay any attention to either Bella or her uncle Charlie and neither of them bothered to ask her anything which she was thankful for. Everything suddenly felt so heavy on her shoulders. Finding out about the list with her name on, Jake being a wolf and Paul, the guy who she didn't know anything about 'imprinting' on her. It was overwhelming to day the least.

There was also the revelation that shr had to go through this on her own. She didn't have Allison and she didn't have Lydia with her. She didn't have anyone to talk to about this. Bella had her own problems and Jake, she was unsure if she could even really talk to him. He had been ignoring her for weeks, he'd have to do a lot more than apologize to gain her trust again. One day something similar could happen and he could shuts her out again. She didn't want to leave alone again.

Alissa was only in a towel on her bed, thinking about what Scott and Stiles told her. She was a supernatural creature but she didn't know what creature she was. How was it possible though? Her parents wouldn't have kept that from her for eighteen years. It just isn't possible.

It had to be a fluke, it wasn't real. Meredith definitely made a mistake.

Thr brunette climbed off her bed to get herself dressed and she was about to switch off the light when she noticed that the full moon was already out. She had been so into her own mind that she didn't even notice the sky darkening. If this was Beacon Hills she would have noticed it.

Alissa heard a ringing on her laptop and she reached over to answer the video call. Lydia had said she'd call her later today and she was grateful thr girl kept to her promise. The brunette climbed on her bed, her hair loose over her shoulders. She took one look at her appearance on her camera to see how exhausted she actually looked. After this call she will need to sleep.

Lydia's face appeared a few seconds after, after the connection stabilized. The redhead looked more radiant and relaxed than ever before. A few dayd ago Lydia had looked so stressed but she looked well-rested now. Alissa was the one who looked stressed now.

Alissa smiled waving, “Hey, Lyds. How are you doing?”

“I've been good. I'm not as stressed as I was before so now I can focus on studying,” Lydia said, lifting up her book to show the girl.

“Is it that time already?”

“No. Luckily not. I'm just going over everything so when the exams do come I don't get anything under an A+.”

Alissa chuckled, nodding. “Why did you want to talk?”

Lydia pushed the books to the side. “I just wanted to know how you're holding up. I heard Stiles and Scott told you about the deadpool.”