𝗏. 𝗙𝗼𝗿𝗹𝗼𝗿𝗻𝗻𝗲𝘀𝘀

━━━━━━━━━━
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝖥𝗈𝗋𝗅𝗈𝗋𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗌𝗌

━━━━━━━━━━𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄𝖥𝗈𝗋𝗅𝗈𝗋𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗌𝗌

━━━━━━━━━━

Four hours.

Bella had been gone for four hours. Alissa had waited for Bella to return from her talk with Edward but she never did. She had thought that maybe Edward had taken her out to eat but Bella's truck was still out front. Bella would have told her if she was leaving again. She wouldn't have just went off with Edward.

The girl was pacing around holding her phone against her ear, trying to reach Bella. She was growing frustrated by the minute. Bella was suppose to just talk to Edward and fix things, not run away with him. Why did she give Edward advice? She knew her advice never worked. Look what happened. Bella was missing now.

Alissa heard her uncle's car stop in front of the house and she ran out. She told him about Bella being missing and he had been driving around town to try and find her. “Anything?”

He shook his head. “No, I asked a few people to help me search the area. They will be here in a few minutes,” Charlie told her. “When she came home, did she say anything?”

“I didn't talk to her. But. . .”

“But what?” Charlie asked her. “Edward came around to talk to her. I think they talked but he went home. . .I think. I don't really know,” Alissa told him and the man sighed, running his hand down the side of his face. She gave him a guilty look. She should have told him that when she called.

“I am going to call Dr Cullen and hear what he has to say,” Charlie said taking out his phone. Alissa dialled Bella's number deciding to call her again. Why did she have to disappear now? Today of all days?

The phone rang and rang before it went straight to voicemail. Alissa wanted to throw her phone to the wall with how frustrated she was. Bella had been so depressed the last few days that Alissa's mind immediately went to the worst-case scenario.

Depression should never be taken lightly.

Alissa bit her lip. She didn't have Edward's number so she can't call him.
“It goes straight to voicemail,” Charlie mumbled.

“I tried Bella's phone too. It does the same.”

“Do you think she went out with Edward?” Charlie questioned his niece.

She shrugged just when three cars pulled into the front. The car stopped in front of the house and a few men climbed out. “Are these the men?” Alissa asked her uncle as she looked at them. A few of them were wearing their police uniforms while others were wearing casual clothes.