#1 - How You Met

Thomas:
You wake up just as a bright light shines through the top of the metal box you were caged in. You jump back as a boy, about 16, with dark brown hair and matching brown eyes. He holds out his hand to you and you retreat back, still confused of where you are.

"It's alright. My name is Thomas, Greenie." You smiled at his melodic voice that seemed so kind. You take his hand and stand up. "Do you remember you're name?" He asked. You searched through your memories, but it was the only one there.

"(Y/N)... It's (Y/N)." Thomas smiled as he helped you out of the box, you stare at all the other boys around you and then back to Thomas who had just climbed out of the box.

"Welcome to the Glade, (Y/N)."

Newt:
You wake up on an uncomfortable bed in a wooden stick building. You look beside you and gasp seeing a cute 17 year old boy with messy blonde hair and matching brown eyes. He looks to you and smiles brightly.

"You alright, Greenbean?" You're heart flittered at his English accent as you nodded. "After that hit you took, I'm betting you remember you're name?" He asked, you shook you're head, a few tears falling. You couldn't remember anything, not your name, your age, your family, nothing.

"Don't worry. It'll come back to you. Name's Newt." You smiled brightly at Newt as he stands up and begins to leave. "I'll be back in a minute." You nodded and laid back down on the bed, staring at the ceiling, thinking of Newt.

Minho:
You had just been given the tour of the Glade by Alby and he allowed you to look around the Glade as long you didn't leave through the walls. You didn't intend to leave the Glade, you just wanted to look to see what was out there. As you stared down the walls, two people come running calmly around the corner.

The first boy ran straight past you, not even sparing you a glance. The second one however smiled towards you and stopped next to you. "You're the new Greenie, huh?" You nodded. "I'm Minho." He spoke to you.

"(Y/N)." Minho nodded thoughtfully as he took off running again after his friend. You watched them leave as a cold breeze blew behind you, and the doors began to close.

Gally:
You wake up to a bright light shining through metal bars. Despite your pounding headache you jump to your feet and wait.

As soon as the first person jumps in, you jump on them pinning their arms tightly to the cold ground.

"Who are you? Where am I?" You say fiercely catching a glimpse of a strong boy underneath you with his arms pinned.

"Seems we have a feisty one, ay?" The boy spoke. Your grip on his wrist tightened.

"Answer my questions! NOW!" His smirk faded before he spoke once again.

"Okay. My name is Gally and this here is the Glade. Who are you?" You rolled your eyes and stood up sighing while holding out my hand.

"Y/N." You said before your hands connected.

Chuck:
You're walking around the glade slowly behind the leader Alby. You felt so out of place being the youngest and only girl.

"Hey Alby!" You hear a young voice call as you spin around to see where it came from. Your eyes set on a young boy about your age with curly brown hair running towards you.

"Hey Chuck. Where ya been man?" The kid stopped in front of you a small smile lit up on his face as you pushed your hair behind your ear.

"Oh nowhere. Is this the new Greenie?" You nodded. "What's your name?" You shuffle your feet and look away from the cute boy.

"Y-Y/N." You whisper quietly as Chuck looks at you.

"Welcome Y/N." He smiles brightly at you.

Teresa:
You open your eyes to see a girl around your age next to you. You say up immediately and although it was dark you could still make out her features.

She was beautiful. Pale skin, silky black hair and the face of an angel. Her eyes opened to catch you staring at her.

She sat up the same way you did on the other side of the metal box you two were in. Her bright blue eyes looking into your own (E/C) eyes.

"W-Who are you?" You ask quietly, wondering if this mysterious girl heard you.

"Umm... Teresa. You?" Her voice sounded beautiful to your ears even in the rattling and clunking of the cage you two were trapped in.

"Y/N." You said before shivering. It was freezing. You huddled into a little ball as you feel two gently arms wrap around you.

You look up to see Teresa smiling down upon you. Unknowingly you move closer to her warmth, loving the comforting feeling of her being with you.