𝐑𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠

𝑨𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒍𝒂 𝒃𝒚 𝑭𝒍𝒐𝒘𝒆𝒓 𝑭𝒂𝒄𝒆

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

"Timothée...?" I yawned as I looked through the peephole of my apartment door, opening reluctantly once I realized it was... him, "Tim, it's like 2 in the morning, what are you doing here?" I rubbed my eyes.

"Y/n, I just want to talk." I then took notice that he was crying, his face was red and his eyes puffy, eyelashes wet with tears. 

"Tim...," I sighed, "There's nothing else to talk about. You broke my heart, and I dunno what else to say. I thought it was time to end things." I muttered, opening the door a little more. 

As soon as I opened it enough, he wrapped me in a tight hug like I would disintegrate in his arms. I found myself hugging back gently. 

"P-Please, don't g-go. I can't imagine my life without you," his voice was slightly muffled, as his mouth was on my shoulder. I rubbed his back gently as he began to sob. 

God, what was I doing? Was I seriously going to end this? I loved Tim. Of course, I loved Tim.

"I'm not going anywhere, Timmy." I hugged him tighter. 

He pulled back and feverishly kissed my lips like he was giving a final goodbye. I pulled back, and guided him to the couch, sitting us both down as he enveloped me in another strong hug, tears still streaming down his cheeks. 

He now took notice that I was wearing his Gorillaz shirt, which made him silently smile to himself, "You still have my shirt," He murmured. 

"Yeah," I laughed through my own tears that began to form, "Yeah I did."

"I can't lose you, Y/n, I can't. I love you way too much to let you go like this. I should have spoken up earlier. I know you broke up with me like 2 weeks ago. I was supposed to go on a date tonight but I just couldn't. Once I sat across from another girl, I couldn't do it. It's you, it's always been you. I want to marry you, Y/n."

"Tim...,"

"I'm serious," He put his hands on each of my cheeks, making my eyes meet his, "I want to marry you Y/n. If I asked you... Would you say yes?"

I paused. Would I? Everything that spilled out of our mouths the night I ended it all haunted me, our problems dumped out on the table. Every pet peeve, every past argument, every angry thought. But in all honesty, I think it might have had to happen. 

"Yes," I whispered, barely audible. 

A smile spread across his face as he planted a passionate kiss on my lips, tears now spilling from both of our eyes, meeting as our cheeks touched in the comforting kiss. 

"I love you. I love you more than anything in the entire world, and you need to know that, okay?" I sobbed, Timothée nodding profusely.

"Here, come lay with me," I took his hand, leading me to my bed, laying us both down as he kicked off his shoes. 

I turned on the TV and we watch our favorite show to watch together, Saturday Night Live, watching his buddy Pete crack jokes as I snuggled deep into my boyfriend's chest, breathing him in, never wanting to ever let him go again.