𝐖𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐲 𝐖𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐲

𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐈 𝐖𝐚𝐧𝐭 - 𝐂𝐢𝐠𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐀𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐞𝐱

The sun peeks gently through the bedroom window of Timothée's flat, the birds already making enough sound to wake up the dead

The sun peeks gently through the bedroom window of Timothée's flat, the birds already making enough sound to wake up the dead. One by one, the memories of last night's adventures slowly came back to you. One minute you were at the bar with your boyfriend and the next you were at his bed, softly muttering his name in a way only he could hear.

You glanced over at him, and he seemed to be fast asleep, his face looking so pretty... and relaxed. He was always beautiful in the mornings. Your stomach suddenly growled, making you groan quietly. You were actually pretty hungry. You began to shift in the covers, your body sitting up.

"Mmm, come here," you heard Timothée suddenly say, his arms wrapping around you and bringing you down to him, kissing your face, "You're not going anywhere," he chuckled.

He then wrapped you back up in the covers, his t-shirt that you were wearing brushing up against the skin of his bare chest. He sighed dreamily, "Good morning, beautiful,"

You mumbled back a small and cute 'good morning' back, Tim smiling softly and giving you a loving peck on your forehead, making you smile. You loved when he did that.

"Do you like being woken up this way?" he playfully asked, his arms still coiled around you, your body completely pressed up against his, the both of your body temperatures radiating onto each other.

"Yeah, I guess it's pretty nice," you smiled in response, because in reality, you loved being woken up this way. If you had it your way, you would be woken up like this every morning for the rest of your life.

He let out a breathy sigh, "I couldn't help myself. You looked so...," he gave you a kiss on your lips before continuing, "Cute, just lying there."

You blushed, squirming in his grasp, burying your face into his chest.

He smiled, looking up at the ceiling, "We have the whole day to ourselves...," he leaned his head down, his lips meeting yours as he kissed you softly, one of his hands gently cupping your cheek.

"Thank god," you joked against his lips.

"Would you like it if I, you know, cooked us up something for breakfast?" he questioned, and you gave him a look, remembering all his failed attempts at making dinners when he had you over, almost burning the flat down on several occasions.

He laughed, "Come on, don't look at me like that. I can cook," he protested, his hand starting to go up and down your arm.

"Uh huh, tell that to the fire alarms," you playfully retorted.

He ignored your comment, and you continued to let his fingers drift over the exposed skin of your arm, "I could... cook some pancakes? I could..." he paused to take your hand up and give it a small kiss before continuing, "make some French toast? I'm pretty good at that. I could cook up some scrambled eggs. You know, with the tomatoes and bell peppers and stuff."

"Well, Tim, that doesn't sound too bad, if I'm being honest." all this food talk had your stomach erupting with noises, "You know... if you wouldn't burn the kitchen down."

"Well, if you don't think I could make a very good breakfast, why don't you teach me?" he looked down at you, and you gave him a curious look this time, "We could be in the kitchen together... and you could lead while I wrap my arms around you from behind, like I normally do. But this time, I'll actually watch what you're doing."

"That doesn't sound to bad," you laughed, giving a calm kiss to his chest, then sitting up on your elbows.

"I could pay attention... instead of," he gave you one kiss on your lips, "kissing," he gave you another on your jaw, "your," he then reached your throat, "neck,"

You were blushing like crazy, the intimacy was driving you mad.

"Or, I could do a little of both." he proposed playfully, suddenly peppering your face with quick kisses, making you squeal, his arms pulling you closer.

When the two of you calmed down, Timothée took the time to really take in your face, you're body.

"You're so beautiful in the mornings. Your eyes are so, gentle, and rested. Your face... it's so relaxed and soft." he paused, "And your hair." he chuckled, "So... messy. In a good way. I like it when it's like that."

"Well, I'm glad you approve," you chipped back.

He placed yet another kiss on the crown of your head as he hummed, making you smile with pride. What on Earth did you do to deserve him?

"We have the whole morning to ourselves," he smiled, looking up at the ceiling, "Let's just... stay in bed a little bit longer. Breakfast can wait a bit, can't it?"

"Yeah, I suppose so," you responded, cuddling more into your boyfriend's chest, taking a long, deep breath.

"Just... just a little bit... longer," his voice became slurred, his eyes now beginning to become heavy, his brain registering how tired he truly was, his mouth releasing a deep but adorable yawn.

And you did end up spending just a little bit more time in bed.