𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐈 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐀𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐘𝐨𝐮.

((Warning: Slightly Mature/Suggestive))

𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐝 - 𝐃𝐨𝐝𝐢𝐞

What I Love About You.

My dearest [ y / n ],

    There are so many things I love about you, I honestly don't know where to start. I could talk about the soft mornings when I wake up before you and get those few minutes of silence, watching you and holding you close as sleep begins to fade from your eyes. 

Or I can talk about when we went to the beach one time, and you tried feeding the seagulls because "they looked hungry", and they ended up getting mad and attacking the both of us. And we spent a good 30 minutes waiting in the hot, un-airconditioned car until they went away. 

Or when we play Uno on Saturday nights at my apartment, and you always lost, and then you would make fun of me, and it almost always leads to you and me on the ground, rolling around and play fighting, (and I almost always win).

I love it when you visit me at work and bring me lunch along with extra water to make sure I'm staying hydrated.

 I love it when you cook for me the morning after. I love when you make me tea and cuddle with me when I'm stressed out about work or up late reading a script.

I love how you'll always play with my hair when I kiss you, or how you'll hug me from behind and kiss right below my ear when you want my attention. 

I love the way you rest your head on my shoulder when we sit together. I love it when you hold my hand while we're in the car. 

I love it when you hold onto my arm when we take off on a plane because your afraid of heights and always make me take the window seat. 

I love when you want to see my films, even the weird parts, and always cry at the really sad or really happy parts. 

I love that you love my family, and that they love you too. 

I love your kindness, like the time you told me I looked good in an outfit I was wearing for a premiere that I was scared to wear. And just when I was about to decide to wear something else, you changed my mind. The press ended up loving it. 

I love how you'll invite me into your showers early in the morning to 'save water', but I know you just want to squeeze some "special time" early in the morning before I have to leave. 

I love how you'll steal my shirts, and they fit you like dresses, and you'll wonder around the flat in nothing but underwear and my shirts. 

I love it when you count my freckles whenever you find the time. I love when you respond to fans on Twitter and Instagram, because god knows I never stay active on either for long. 

I love it when we take pictures together, and even though I say I hate taking pictures, I really love taking them with you.

I love it when we'll get in long debates over text over whether bagles are a breakfast food or not. 

I love it when you'll just sit down and watch all my favorite shows with me, binging and cuddling for hours on a day off. 

I love when you build pillowforts and have pillowfights with me like a child. 

I love your eyes. I love your hair and the way it makes you look so...you

I love when you make love to me in the late hours of the night, and say my name in a voice only I can hear. And I love how you hold me so close, we melt together. 

I love you, and that will never change. 

Happy Anniversary, Princess.

Your Prince,

Timothée