eight

"oi! makki hurry up or we'll miss the fucking train!" terushima yelled out as makki locked his door and ran over to his friends with his suitcase and skateboard.

spring break finally started as they all headed out to the sendai station. the group of friends were heading to tokyo, all excited and giggly.

makki has been waiting for this trip in a while. ever since he started talking to mattsun.

as the boys sat in the bus to the train station, they were all talking about how the trip is going to go.

"makki, don't you go to tokyo pretty often?" iwaizumi asks. "since your mom works there."

"yeah, i do but i haven't been in a while since my mom visits me,"

they all let out a hum in response. as the bus comes to a stop, the four boys got off and walked to the train station. as they went and bought their tickets, makki was busy texting mattsun.

{kawakawa}

kawakawa
did you guys just get on the train?

makkimakki
nah we're still waiting for it
omfg
terushima and oikawa keep getting hit on dksmdm
can't bring these two shit heads anywhere

kawakawa
LMAODNSKSM
me and kuroo are gonna be waiting for u guys when you guys get here
so like
when y'all are almost here
text me

before makki could answer mattsun, terushima smacked makki with his credit card.

"ow, the fuck was that for?"

terushima took makki's arm and dragged him. the four made their way around the stations, with buying some coffee since it was late.

oikawa let out a grunt while stretching. "i cannot wait until we get to tokyo,"

"yeah because we all know you want to take aesthetic pictures," said iwaizumi, making oikawa flip his boyfriend off.

makki laughed at the two messing around while terushima was just staring at his phone the whole time.

"terushima, you're going to accidentally bump into someone," makki told him, dragging the blonde by the sleeve and guiding him around.

"who are you even texting?" iwaizumi asked, looking over at terushima. "you've been on your phone for a while now."

terushima let out a sigh and put his phone in his pocket. "it's nobody,"

the three friends are looked at one another and then back at terushima, knowing well he was lying to them but just didn't say anything.

miyagi to tokyo, here we go.

makki woke up and rubbed his eyes. he must of fell asleep for about thirty minutes. terushima was on his phone while oikawa was asleep on iwaizumi's shoulder as his boyfriend stared out the window.

{kawakawa}

kawakawa
yooo hows the train ride
it's raining over here in tokyo

makkimakki
i fell asleep for like thirty minutes
PLS  WHY IS IT SO COLD ON THE TRAIN

kawakawa
LMAO LOSERR
SHOULDA BROUGHT A HOODIE OR SUM
anyways
kuroo says he can't wait to meet u guys
especially oikawa
omg i just imagined oikawa and kuroo in the same room
scary

makkimakki
PLEASE KUROO LOOKS SO INTIMIDATING
LIKE BITCH
I GOT SO SCARED GOING AGAINST YOU GUYS LAST YEAR😭😭

kawakawa
KUROO IS ONLY SCARY WHEN MAD
but he's usually chill
just don't piss him off
and ur good

makkimakki
YOO WE'RE ALMOST HEREEE
IMMA TEXT YOU WHEN WE GET OFF

kawakawa
ALRIGHT BETT
CANT WAIT TO SEE YOU

makkimakki
OFCCC

as the train slowly came to a stop, makki and the other three boys all gather their stuff. one of the employees made an announcement over the speaker, saying they will be arriving in tokyo in about five minutes.

terushima let out a stretch, cracking his joints. "ah, can't wait to get off the train."

"hm yeah because you want to see akaashi don't you," makki teased, making terushima slap his hand away.

"please shut up,"

makki let out a small giggle as the two got their suit cases. the train came to a full stop so makki decided to text mattsun that they're off.

the group walked around the station a little bit, getting another cup of coffee and just looking around.

after 30 minutes of roaming around, makki got a text from mattsun saying him and kuroo are at the front so they went to the exit with the two teens waiting for the group of friends.

"welcome to tokyo!" mattsun says as he saw the group.

oh yeah, this is going to be a fun trip.

SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR SO LONG LAMSKSMSKSM

but hope you enjoy

~ pudding xx.