ten

makki woke up to see terushima not next to him. he rubbed his eyes and put on an oversized shirt.

walked downstairs to see mattsun making some food while no one else is in sight.

"oh, looks like sleeping beauty is finally up," laughed mattsun, placing a plate of food on the table for makki.

"where's oikawa, iwaizumi, and terushima?"

"terushima went with kuroo and kenma to buy some food while the couple went out for sightseeing,"

makki messes up his hair and yawned as he took a bite. "they really ditched me,"

mattsun went over to makki and ruffled up his hair. "your hair is so messy,"

"can't tame this shit no matter how hard i try so i just keep it messy,"

"we can go somewhere after you're done eating if you want,"

makki looked up, giving mattsun a smug look. "you asking me out on a date?"

"yes,"

"date accepted,"

makki stared at himself in the mirror.

he was getting ready to head out with mattsun, taking another good look at himself before leaving the room.

mattsun was at the door waiting for him, as stylish as ever.

he was wearing fitted joggers, that wrapped around his legs pretty nicely. a white shirt with a small graphic design on it with a bomber jacket over it. to top it off, a black bucket hat with some vans.

makki made a comment. "don't you look nice for the occasion,"

"all for you, my juliet," flirted mattsun, giving makki a wink.

"keep calling me juliet and i'll choke you,"

"choking kink?"

"no,"

"mhm, sure."

makki let out a groan, taking mattsun's hand, grabbed his skateboard and leftthe door. the taller boy was behind him, laughing.

"so? where to?" makki ask, looking around.

mattsun stared at his phone. "i'll give you the full tokyo life," he says, grabbing makki's hand and dragging him down the street.

the two boys ran down the empty street, makki trying to keep up with mattsun.

he was laughing.

makki always imagined mattsun had a bright smile.

they finally got to a small corner store and walked it. mattsun went over to where they kept the ice cream, taking two out and going over to the register.

"here," he says, passing one to makki.

the two walked out. there was a cool breeze that passed by.

"let's go to the beach," makki says, taking his skateboard out of his backpack and started skating towards the ocean.

mattsun stared at him, not moving from where he was standing but smile and shook his head. he then also took his skateboard, trying to catch up to makki.

the two boys eventually ended up at the boardwalk.

it wasn't too crowed so it didn't make makki feel uncomfortable. he looked around to see if anything caught his attention but mattsun grabbed his hand and dragged him somewhere.