nine

"yo! terushima!" kuroo yelled out as terushima ran over and gave him a hug.

makki let out a laugh. his eye drifted from kuroo to mattsun, making him smile.

mattsun walked over to makki and gave him a side smirk. he took his hand and gave it a kiss. "we finally meet, my juliet."

makki rolls his eyes. "and who said i was juliet and you were romeo?"

"uh me? obviously,"

makki notice terushima looking around, like he was trying to find someone. "mattsun, where's akaashi?"

mattsun let out a small scoff and smacked terushima's head. "i came all the way here to pick you up and you ask for akaashi?"

kuroo let out a laugh, ruffling up terushima's hair and dragging him to the car, with the rest following him. "kaashi is too busy at the moment but he says he's going to come by later tonight,"

"good, terushima could not stop talking about him," teased oikawa, making terushima blush.

"oh my, aren't you two the famous oikawa tooru and iwaizumi hajime i've heard so much about?" says kuroo, facing both of them. "honor to have both of you hotties here in tokyo," giving them a wink.

"i've also heard a lot about you, kuroo." said oikawa.

iwaizumi rolled his eyes, making oikawa giggle; giving his boyfriend a kiss.

they all got in the van; excited and giggly.

"so? what are we doing first?" ask iwaizumi, trying to hold in his excitement.

mattsun clearly heard how excited iwaizumi was. he let out a laugh, keeping his eyes on the road. "well first, we're going back to my place."

"you sure it's okay we stay at your place, mattsun? we could alway check in a hotel," terushima asked.

"i'm fine with it, my sister isn't gonna be home nor my parents so you guys are fine,"

it was a quick drive from the train station to mattsun's place. the group of boys walked in the house.

it had a nice atmosphere to it. makki thought it seemed cozy enough and it was just so... mattsun.

"make yourself at home boys! you can order take out, eat anything in the fridge." he announced to them. mattsun then looked over to iwaizumi and oikawa, giving them a smirk. "if you two wanna get freaky in bed, there's condoms and lube in the drawer,"

"like we're gonna do it in someone else's house," oikawa says, pushing pass mattsun with iwaizumi face palming behind his boyfriend.

makki leaned over to mattsun. "they would,"

"figured,"

they all made themselves comfortable as kuroo went over to the kitchen and started preparing the hot pot for tonight.

terushima and makki went to their room, changing into more comfortable clothes.

"so? what do you think about mattsun?"

"he's really similar to you in a way," makki answers, taking off a shirt. "i like him,"

"you two mix well,"

"AY TERUSHIMA, YOUR NOT SO CONFIRMED BOYFRIEND IS HERE!" kuroo shouted from downstairs, making terushima's face go all red.

they both ran downstairs to see akaashi and another boy standing there. he was short — maybe around 5.6? — had blonde hair with his roots showing and both were holding bags of groceries.

"kenma, akaashi, did not expect both of you to be here tonight," mattsun says, putting on a shirt. he then turn over to terushima. "you gonna put on a shirt?"

"nope,"

the group of boys all started to help get ready. makki notice how nice mattsun's house was. the living room was pretty big, the kitchen was one of the nicest he's ever seen, and don't even get started with the backyard.

makki also noticed how akaashi and terushima we standing close to each other while chopping the vegetables; hips bumping against each other.

"aren't those two adorable," mattsun says, walking up next to makki, leaning onto the table like makki.

makki let out a giggle. "yeah, they're practically made for each other,"

"like tea and coffee, right?"

"if you put it like that, yes." makki then turned over to kenma and kuroo, who were setting up some plates and chopsticks on the table. "are those two dating?"

mattsun let out a small laugh. "yeah, they've been dating for quite a while now,"

"oh great, we're the only single ones in this household,"

mattsun tilts his head to the side and placed his hand around makki's waist, pulling the shorter boy closer to him. "aw and here i thought i was gonna hear you beg tonight,"

makki was taken back at this comment. he knew mattsun was bold but not this bold. makki started laugh, making mattsun state at him confused. the wing spiker played with the hem of mattsun's shirt while looking at him.

"take me out to dinner first and then you can hear me beg on my knees,"

mattsun didn't expect makki to respond with the same energy as him. this made his whole face flash in red and he then covered his face with his out of embarrassment.

the eight boys all settled down, sitting on the floor around the table. all had beers and juice in their hand.

they were all laughing, trying to get to know one another better. oikawa and kuroo got along flawlessly while iwaizumi and akaashi surprisingly got along too.

when makki went to go pick up a napkin that fell on the floor, he saw terushima and akaashi's fingers touching.

he smiled at this sight. mattsun saw him grinning like an idiot so he gave him a questioning look. makki motioned his head towards akaashi and terushima.

mattsun right away knew what makki was talking about so the two started giggling like little kids. everyone else was too drunk to notice them laughing their ass off.

outside, you can see some fireworks going off since the spring festival was going on in tokyo at the moment. the group of friends stared out the window to watch the fireworks light up the sky with color.

"pretty," oikawa mumbles, leaning his head on iwaizumi's shoulder.

"tokyo's spring festival is really fun, you guys should go tomorrow," kuroo says, taking a sip from his beer as kenma leaned against his back; playing on his phone.

terushima nods his head, putting some lamb into the hot pot. "mhm, we should."

and that concludes day one in tokyo.

AYYY WE DONE🥳🥳

i still don't know how many chapters i'm gonna be writing like this until it goes back to the texting style lol

but i hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, this is probably my favorite one so far

ALSO !

bokuto was gonna join them but him and konoha had other plans :)

[unedited]

~ pudding xx.