CHAPTER SIXTEEN- Concert

"Okay, so right now I have locked Kyle in a producers room. He can't hear anything we are saying so you can be as loud-" a massive cheer erupts from the crowd. "-as you want. Kyle is locked in a room right now because one, I think you can all agree that he has been very naughty tonight and two, I might just be singing a song that may or may not be about said Kyle-" A few wolf whistles come from the crowd. "Oh, shut up you lot, I am going to be singing "All I Want For Christmas Is You" by Mariah Carey and let's just hope the sound system is really out in that room like the producers said it was," Laughing, I nod the conductor of the orchestra. I just got back from a costume change and I am wearing a red and white dress (Look at the picture)

"I don't want a lot for Christmas. There is just one thing I need. I don't care about the presents. Underneath the Christmas tree," I start and some cheers come from the crowd.

"I just want you for my know. Make my wish come true. All I want for Christmas. Is you, you yeah" I music speeds up and I prepare myself to sing the rest of the song. "Everyone Mariah Carey," I announce and Mariah Carey walks on stage. A huge cheer comes from the crowd

"I don't what a lot for Christmas. There is just one thing I need. And I don't care about the presents. Underneath the Christmas tree" that's right Kyle. I am going to give up my presents for you. Wait what? She sings.

"I don't need to hand my stocking. There upon the fireplace. Santa Claus won't make me happy. With a toy on Christmas Day" I join in.

"I just want you for my own. More than you could ever know. Make my wish come true. All I want for Christmas is you, You baby"

"Oh, I won't ask for much this Christmas. I won't even wish for snow. And I'm Just gonna keep on waiting. Underneath the mistletoe" mistletoe descends from the roof above. We stand underneath it for a bit and when We move it draws in the ceiling again.

"I won't make a list and send it. To the North Pole for Saint Nick. I won't even stay awake to Hear those magic reindeer click"

"Cause I just want you here tonight. Holding on me so tight. What more can I do? Baby all I want for Christmas is you, You baby"

Kyle joins in singing with me in the last chorus and while We are doing the flute notes he sings the chorus again in a little round robin. Wait? He's supposed to be locked in a room. We finish the song and wait for the applause to end.

"How long has he been standing at the back of the stage," I ask the audience. Mariah was standing there smiling her head off. A chorus of second verse and second chorus come back at me.

"Long enough the discover that you singing about me, and I am all yours," Kyle says with a wink.

"Okay, back into the room. Did Whitney and Tim let you out?" He nods. Turning to the audience again I begin. "So Whitney and Tim are supposed to be are friends during this production. Yeah some friends that let the one person I told to keep in that room until I had finished my song. Some friends they are, I am never going to trust the producers again,"

"So you were singing about me?"

"I didn't say that..."

"I'm pretty sure you were singing about me,"

"So what if I was,"

"Isn't the sexual tension just suffocating?" Mariah asks the audience. "Well because I'm going to suffocate if I stay on this stage any long I'll be back later,"

"Was she singing about me?" Kyle calls. She just laughs. "You were,"

"Shut up Kyle," I walk over sit in one of the chairs on the set. He turns towards me.

"Oh, the weather outside is frightful. But the fire is so delightful. And since we've got no place to go. Let It Snow! Let it snow! Let it snow!" I smile as he starts to sing that song.

"Oh, it doesn't show signs of stopping. And I've brought some corn for popping. The lights are turned way down low. Let it Snow! Let it snow! Let it snow!"

"When we finally kiss goodnight. How I'll hate going out in the storm. But if you'll really hold me tight. All the way home I'll be warm," he takes my hand and pulls me out of the seat. Wrapping me up in his arms for the second time tonight.

"The fire is slowly dying. And my dear were still good-by-ing. But as long as you love me so. Let it snow! Let it snow! Let it snow!" We start swaying. It was really quite cute.

"Oh, it doesn't show signs of stopping. And I've brought some corn for popping. The lights are turned way down low. Let it Snow! Let it snow! Let it snow!"

"When we finally kiss goodnight. How I'll hate going out in the storm. But if you'll really hold me tight. All the way home I'll be warm,"

"The fire is slowly dying. And my dear were still good-by-ing. But as long as you love me so. Let it snow! Let it snow! Let it snow!"

Kyle finishes singing to me and kisses my cheek. My ears flaming red as he does

A loud burst of giggling comes from the crowd. After asking them wants so funny the tell us to look up. Looking up I notice the mistletoe hanging above our heads. The same mistletoe that was in my performance. Whitney and Tim... They are going to die when I get off this stage.

Before I can say anything Kyle kisses my cheek. I don't think that's what to crowd wanted but he kissed me. My cheek flush red.

"You happy now?" I ask the crowd. "Anyway, as everyone knows tonight someone special is coming to visit us all,"

"Is it the Easter bunny?" Kyle asks in a baby voice.

"Just when thought he couldn't get any dumber,"

"I'm kidding Luc. So anyway Santa is visiting tonight. And well we just might happen to get him to drop in today if we sing aloud enough,"

"So now I am going to welcome all of the people who have performed already back onto the stage,"

"If you would now like to open your programme's the lyrics to some classic Christmas songs are in there,"

We all get ready. The first song in the programme is Jingle Bells.

"Okay we'll count you in. Ready in Three, two, one," Kyle and I say together. A chorus of many different versions of the song Jingle Bells. Nothing happens. Right this is supposed to happen.

"I don't think Santa heard us, I think we are going to have to sing just a little bit louder," I prompt. We count them in again. Jingle Bells comes shouting back at us. We really have an active audience here.

Just as we reach the second chorus a man in red suit and a white beard comes on stage. It isn't until the song is finished that I take a look at "Santa". Red suit, white beard, red hat, glasses all on Mr Fergusson. Mr Fergusson was dresses up as Santa Claus. I place a hand over my mic.

"Mr Fergusson is Santa," I whisper in Kyle's ear.

"No!" he whispers back.

"Really," I whisper back.

-

The rest of the night goes past just as fast as the first half. It was full of singing, laughing, teasing and death threats. Now I'm back in my house after Kyle escorted me back to my house. I'm glad that Kyle made me agree to do this all those weeks ago. I love that Kyle came into my life. Finally it's okay to be me because just having that one person called Kyle is all I need.

A/N- Merry Christmas guys thanks for supporting me with this story. Have a wonderful day!