Chapter 4

Valarie

"The news is legit! Dumaan ako sa information board dito sa Elion City, which is packed, and the same news is there! I can't believe it, after all these years," sabi ni Therese, we're in a video call right now and we still couldn't get over the news!

"But ang late ha, nahanap na daw yung sinasabi nilang chosen one sa other side like decades ago," agad na nanlaki ang mga mata namin sa sinabi ni Kathy.

"What the heck Kathy! We shouldn't talk about the other side casually! We're not worthy, not when our goddess did such a thing," sita ni Therese dito, people from the Terros Tribe are really strict with tradition kaya naman kahit na maloko si Therese ay siya pa din ang nagsisiguro na our feet are firmly kept on the ground. She doesn't want us getting ahead of ourselves and I admire her for that.

"Hindi kasalanan ang mag-mahal ano! Mali lang talaga ang ginawang aksyon pero masisisi niyo ba siya? Pati may kasalanan din naman ang goddess nila ha?! Ba't tayo lang ang nagdudusa?" Nakangusong pahayag ni Kathy, kahit kailan talaga ay walang preno ang bibig niya. Sasabihin niya ang opinyon niya ng walang alinlangan, ganoon ang mga dugong Aerial Tribe.

"Awat na awat, hindi na natin mababalik ang nakaraan. Alamin na lang natin ang mangyayari bukas, paniguradong papasok yun sa eskwelahan natin," pagtatapos ko ng usapan, nasisiguro ko din na may mga announcements at kung ano pang mangyayari. Hihigpit din siguro ang sekuridad. Yun naman ang ugali ng pagiging tatak ng Aqua Tribe ko, kasama sa mga values namin na dapat ay manatili kaming kalmado at neutral.

Si Sleigh naman ay nanahimik lamang at nakikini, pag ganoon kaseryoso ang usapan ay hindi siya masyadong kumikibo. Yun ang tatak niya bilang Fiery Tribe, they're very careful. Ang ironic diba? But that's their main value, kailangan nila maging maingat sa sasabihin at gagawin nila because they know fully well how much damage they can cause.

Ganoon ang systema namin. Each tribe has a different role to play to neutralize the balance, for years sinisikap namin na magkaisa at hindi gawin ang parehong pagkakamali na ginawa ng mga ninuno namin. I admire the heads of each tribe right now, they're well balanced I guess that's because they were a perfect team back in the day.

Our Queen, Queen Sateir was the best Head or leader. She's skillful and knows how to communicate well in a way that no one will misunderstand her. She leads the powerful Heix Tribe with ease and grace, she's very much admirable...she's everyone's heroine.

Archer Anae, the head of the Fiery Tribe is the said reincarnation of the best archer that ever set foot on our land. It is said that her skills are just as good as the skills of the said chosen one of the other side in terms of archery. She is a strict leader and in her lead, Fiery Tribe turned into the most disciplined tribe there is next to the Heix Tribe of course.

Mage Merlin, the head of the Aqua Tribe is indeed one of my role models. He handles everything with calmness and grace. He might look like a strict and harsh man but his battle technique is one of the most deadly yet it isn't messy...it has well kindness in them. He believes that violence is never the key but he doesn't tolerate the weak either. Under his lead, Aqua Tribe attained many achievements than before...he managed to make the oceanids and us land dwellers to be in peace with each other, he even made friends with the sea creatures such as the mermaids!

Strategist Solelis is regarded as a genius! With her impressive strategies she lead Aerial Tribe's knowledge to greater lengths. She was regarded as a nerd back in the day but she stood her ground and claimed the top ranks, second to Queen Sateir of course. She, despite being an outcast in her family got everything she has from scratch. 

Warrior Tres, a well known figure not only with his looks but also with his abilities. Despite the traditional culture of the Terros Tribe, Warrior Tres was an easy going guy. He made a lot of friends genuinely and gained un-intended connections. He has a pure heart and with him in charge, the Terros Tribe became more open to collaborations with the other tribes. With his unique training, Terros Academy produced a way of training that you'll have fun and as well as strengthen your body.