chapter 4

The past 2 weeks felt like hell to Seokjin. He's abused on a daily basis. Raped, hit, stamped on, you name it and he's been through it. Luckily, if you can call it luck, it's always been happening only in the captain's chambers. The other pirates obviously hear everything, but they don't see it, and that's something. That way he can still have a sliver of dignity left. On the other side, his previously good mental state is demolished. Teared down. He's been having nightmares about RM. Where he hurts him, like in reality, but also, where he loves him. Yes. Love. Seokjin dreams that RM loves him. And because of the vivid dreams, he has it very hard keeping track with reality. What's real and what isn't? And is something less real because it's a dream? He doesn't know anymore.

Because of his obedient state, RM finds it acceptable to free the slave a bit more

"Ay Seok my slut. Here. Ye have permission to wear them and help Si-hyuk. Ye have the day free of services. Use it well." "Thank you master! I will take care of the pants." Seokjin answers, almost robotically normal. But that's just a mask to hide the broken and utterly confused male's mind. RM doesn't see it though. And Seokjin is happy about that. He's happy RM doesn't have worries because of him. He takes the pants and puts them on. They're slightly too short, but that's not bad when you're a pirate. He ties them around his hips with a cord. He walks to the kitchen. "Hello Si-hyuk sunbaenim. Master let me help you today." "Ahoi Seokjin-ah. How do ye feel today?" Si-hyuk asks, knowing how the man must be broken. "I feel good. I'm happy today. Master trusts me to be on my own for now." "Oh. Ok. That's good, I guess. Well, enough about cap, lets cook some fish!" Si-hyuk changes the topic. He's surprised about Seokjin's behavior. "Why is the lad so obedient? Did Namjoon truly break him? Is it the prisoner's syndrome? I hope not. Or, if he's got it, (Stockholm syndrome) I can only hope Namjoon will find his compassion on the way." The both cook a very tasty meal, with the things they have, and call the men to eat. Two days before a storm was spotted on the horizon, and they had no opportunity to go around it anymore now. It is coming closer very fast. That's why the men need good food now, so they have plenty energy to survive through the storm together. During dinner, a commotion is made with the few pirates who stay guard. Min is in the one to shout.

 Min is in the one to shout